Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sweet Sunday

September 14th - 20th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Watching dad get his grill ready with her fave singing beagle.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
I hung up the bell ghosts again for the season. Aria is downright thrilled!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
I talked Chris into playing Rummy-o with me the other night, one of his least favourite games but one of my favourite.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
New shuz!!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Just reading a little 'Hallo-Wiener' on a rainy day.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Our friends just had their baby boy and we were over for a visit. Aria and I held his cute little self for a bit, and then when he went into the room for a diaper change Aria snuck in to watch. She was super gentle and curious, and it was super sweet to watch.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
She asked dad to take her picture, haha. That's my girl!
 
Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
After a day full of rain, Aria and I ran around the back porch as soon as it cleared up. It was so nice out, keep it up Florida.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 
Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/

11 comments:

  1. So sweet! Is she trying to tell you she wants a baby brother or sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious little girl! I love the fountain pony tale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her top ponytail is the cutest!! I love her sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet face. And pony tail and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love that she loves babies!! Wyatt likes them...until mama's holding it! SHEESH!! Send lots of prayers and luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy a cider with your Rummy-o. Solid choice. :)
    Aria peeking in on the diaper change - so sweet! And that little pony tail that sticks straight up? The cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Never heard of rummy-o, I'll have to look it up. I like the picture of her peeking through the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous of your rain! Rummy-o sounds like rumicube, which we have but never get to play because a table full of tiles is a toddlers dream, but not so much fun for the people playing the game...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.