Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sweet Sunday

June 22nd - 28th
The simple and sweet moments from the past week.

pewi ybike
 Drinking and biking already. And, these are my favourite shorts ever!

 I use to play with this little tiny kitchen set as a kid. Aria has been digging it lately.

Chris has been getting home from work and running around outside with Aria before cooling off in the hose/sprinkler before dinner almost every night. It has been awesome for all parties! Just look at that happy.
 
Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You by Nancy TillmanAs much time as she spends outside, she spends just as much inside reading.
 
 That would be a tiny shovel from that tiny kitchen set a few pictures up between her toes! She was fiddling with her feet so I zoomed in and when she brought her hands away there it was. She is my favourite nut.
 
Have a sweet Sunday!
 
 Linking up with:
http://www.simpleasthatblog.com/
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little toes! She's so cute!

    http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sprinklers - what a fun way to spend the evenings with daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of the toy in her toes is tooo funny and cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweetie! Sprinkler time sounds like an awesome way to spend your evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sprinkler looks awesome!! Way too fun! And her shorts in the first picture are so great - I wish they made them in my size!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol at the tiny shovel between her toes! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a little sweetheart. I really like those shorts too, cute! I hope you guys are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sprinkler looks so fun! I wonder if we have enough room on our patio for that...
    What kind of bike is that?! Mason has been really into pushing himself lately and I wonder if he would like something like that. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, that pic of her little toes is just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuuute! Aubrey uses a camelbak water bottle too! We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! That tiny shovel, I die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.