Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I enjoyed my Mother's Day post so much that I wanted to do the same thing for Father's Day, but you know with pictures of Aria and her dad. I can't tell you how many times I got the sniffles going through these pictures. It is baffling how much she has changed, and how big she has gotten in what seems like no time at all because it has gone by so fast.

Chris is a fantastic father, and while neither of us really had much baby experience, he has never been afraid to just jump in and help with anything and everything.  It is the best getting to watch these two love and bond with each other. Aria sure is delighted when her dad comes home or has off work, and Chris is equally delighted when she lights up seeing him. I can't tell you how often she wakes up calling out for da, and going in to our room to see if he is in bed still. So, here are a few (p.s. there are a lot actually) of my favourite pictures of Aria with her daddy from the very beginning.

December 2012

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013

July 2013

August 2013

September 2013

October 2013

November 2013

December 2013

January 2014

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

May 2014

June 2014
Happy Father's Day to all the equally amazing dad's out there.

Aria couldn't resist giving dad her little gifts yesterday, she must get it from her mother. But, Chris requested to enjoy his Father's Day in the water so that will be our aim today!
post signature

16 comments:

  1. Such very sweet pictures!!! Have you framed that one of them on the beach together yet? (The suilhouettes?) isn't it the sweetest thing watching her get excited for daddy to come home? Love it!!!! Enjoy y'all's day in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeekk!! Baby Aria! SO CUTE!!! I started following your blog after she had grown up more and I LOVE seeing the pics of her as a baby! Happy Father's Day Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fathers Day to dad! How cute is she! I love all the photo's. She's a beauitful little girl. I hope you guys have had a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet!! I love the little itty bitty baby Aria but I also love the older photos of her when Chris had his beard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh she was so wittle!!! I also loved her Halloween costume- pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aria looks even more adorable younger! These pictures are so cute. It's hard to pick which picture is my favorite because I like them all. I really like the one in November 2013, where she's tiptoeing for her daddy to pick her up. Awwww. It just melts my heart ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures - there are so many cute ones! I really like Nov 2013 too; so precious! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures so fun to watch her grow!

    I also couldn't help but giggle at the VERY familiar beard long, long for a while, short, long, short. My husband is the EXACT same way, lol. The day I had our youngest he went home SHAVED clean (he never does that) and came home. I almost didn't recognize him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. precious
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all the pictures!! This is the sweetest post! They have such a special relationship! Aria is so blessed to have you two as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those photos are soooo precious! You are so great about capturing dad in the images. I usually forget about both my husband and I, lol!
    Also, WOW her daddy has had a lot of different hair/facial styles in the past 2 years, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too sweet! These pictures just show what a happy and proud father he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! What great photos of the two of them you have! He looks like such a happy and proud papa! What a lucky little lady she is to have such a sweet daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love seeing her transformation through the years. She looks like such a daddy's girl in these photos - so sweet!

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet post of her and her daddy through the years!! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.