Monday, June 9, 2014

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Amanda from Tickled Pink

I love, love doing these mini Q&A sessions with some of my favourite bloggers. I really enjoy getting their answers back so I hope that you like getting to know them a little bit more too. Today's special guest is Amanda from Tickled Pink. Her blog quickly became one of my favourites after she left a few comments on my blog. Her daughter Lily has some of THE best faces for the camera, one of my personal faves being her squished up nose face and I'm pretty sure Tyra (Banks) would love her - perhaps she'll be on ANTM #217.  While I was reading through Amanda's responses putting this post together, I just kept thinking man I could have written this myself - it's like we're the same person, ha! Keep scrolling to see her answers.

Thanks for taking the time to hang out on my blog today, Amanda!
question and answer with Amanda from Tickled Pink
question and answer with Amanda from Tickled Pink
question and answer with Amanda from Tickled Pink
Here’s a look at some of the fun we like to have…





Thanks so much again for having me over Courtney! This has been tons of fun!
 
Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
 
(If anybody is down for a Q&A with me, shoot me an email - sweetturtlesoup@gmail.com)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda great to see you here! Loved this little post and getting to know more about you! Oh and NOW I want ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had me at "my favorite Disney character was ariel"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me hang out on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda sounds like my kind of girl! Wine, Cheetos, and the Real Housewives of OC. Come on over girl, I've got the show DVR'ed for us! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.