Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's the Little Things :: 16

For the record, it is hot in Florida. We walked down to the park the other morning and by the time we got there I was disgustingly sweaty. Aria didn't seem to mind, but then again she was the one sitting in the push car with a sippy of ice water. We climbed up stairs, and crossed bridges, and zoomed down slides. But, her favourite was definitely the swing. I pushed her for a bit and then I would catch her to ask if she wanted more or if she was all done, and she kept signing more or one. So I'm thinking it was a hit, and if that wasn't enough perhaps the huge smile was a dead giveaway.

I took a short clip with my phone, check out the cuteness!
 
Linking up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo
post signature

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure who's more excited about the swing -- Aria or mom?! :) Looks like a fun morning even if it was super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I miss that Florida heat!! & the BEACHES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely love swinging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so happy! We're working on getting to parks more now that it's warmer, but so far, the swings are a little iffy for my LO :) Can't swing too much, otherwise she cries and clings to mommy. Adventurous, she is not (at least right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! Lily could swing all day if I let her. Did she like the swing when she was a baby too? Like the inside soother type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the swings. If we get started on those we don't do anything else at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant wait for my son to be old enough to take him to the park to swing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all of the videos you make. And Aria’s sweet smile is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.