Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday

February 16th - 22nd
All of our simply sweet moments from the past week.

Aria loves her new tropicleania set, she gets the house extra clean now.

She can't get enough of her yard strolls with dad these days.

I made smothered Italian chicken for dinner. It was looking a little iffy towards plating time, but it was much tastier than it appeared!

Keeping an eye on Baxter, who is apt to wander off to other yards when he thinks he can get away with it.

In the zone rocking out with her snack.

Sitting on mama's lap drinking a little afternoon milk and watching the birds play.

Aria had precisely 1.5 gummie worms from her Valentine. I'm not entirely sure if she enjoyed them or not.

Homemade sippy cup. If anybody has any sippy cups that work with smoothies tell me, tell me!

Flowers brightening up the living room, surprisingly Aria has left them alone.

Have a sweet Sunday!
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Before I read the comment, I was like "is that Saran Wrap covering a cup? Did she make a homemade sippy?" Ha! Love it! Lily drinks her smoothies out of the munchkin brand animal cups from Target. They have a straw and a handle. All of the parts come off and are interchangeable too! Major plus in my book! So easy to keep clean. They aren't hanging like the regular sippy cups but are normally in a bin below them. (Or at least at our Target they are). They aren't in a package either. Just singularly hanging out in the bin. Here is a link http://m.target.com/p/munchkin-8oz-owl-sippy-cup/-/A-14557225
    Hope this helps out some! -xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny that you thought exactly the same! It is way too hard to get smoothies out of our other sippy cups. Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely be checking those out next time I'm at Target! Thanks for the location tip too, and the link...with that combo I can't go wrong! Hopefully...

      Delete
  2. That italian smothered chicken sounds amazing!! And definitely love the homemade sippy....whatever works, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.