Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's the Little Things :: 5

I'm linking up again with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique for their 'little things' link-up, which means time for a new Aria video! My favourite time of the day, or at least one of them, is right after nap time when Aria and I go out back for a little milk drinking. I snap on a bib and hand her a sippy of milk, and then she walks over to the door and holds up her hand so I can help her walk over the little step. After that she is off like a toddler shot, walking around the porch, going up and down the step, watching airplanes or birds, and drinking her milk. All while I sit in a porch chair on the shady side of the porch just watching her. I love it because for one I get to sit and for two she is so happy and animated that it is fun to watch. Since this is a daily thing, I have quite a few little snippets of her cute self for today's video. Check it out.

 It's the little things
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

15 comments:

  1. she's getting so fast! I love her little toddle walk that's still there but she's getting stronger and more confident so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she? It is nuts how quickly they get good at things.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is certainly fun watching her truck all over the place now. Now to just get her to follow...

      Delete
  3. So sweet! Watching those little legs toddle around is too much! Watching this makes me want to cry thinking about when Elin was still at that stage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is sad =( I totally understand though. Been there. All the time. It all happens so fast, this growing up thing, as soon as she is doing something new she stops doing something old.

      Delete
  4. Her wave to the airplane is TOOOO cute!!! Oh my word - whata sweetie!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of her favourite things to do. We live right near an airport so we get a lot of air traffic to her delight. There is always a plane to wave at!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. haha, her little butt shake. Cracks me up every time =)

      Delete
  6. Seriously so sweet! Love how she toodles around with her sippy cup so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.