Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's the Little Things :: 4

Time for 'It's the Little Things' link-up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique, which means a new Aria video! This one is a couple little snippets taken when Aria was playing in her Godfather's yard with the dogs and new puppy. Aria loves going over to Kiel's. It is like a mini zoo, with the pups and bunny. Then of course there is the pool in the warmth, and the tree house that has fun steps to go up and down. Basically it is an amusement park. And, I appreciate that Kiel really enjoys when Aria comes for a visit - I also think he'll appreciate that she really loves to kick balls lately too, time to start Soccer? So, check out Aria toddling around and tossing the football like a pro.
 
 It's the little things
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

16 comments:

  1. Aria is precious! It looks like she likes the crunchy leaves. Such fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was probably like wow I can actually walk in the grass? I don't let her at home because of all the dog poo. It just wouldn't end pleasantly. Although my husband just picked it all up today so maybe she can have some leaf crunching at home tomorrow! She loves being outside.

      Delete
  2. So cute! Isn't this age such a blast?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! I thought she was fun when she started crawling but walking just opens up a whole new level of fun. Plus, super cute =)

      Delete
  3. Ah, such a fun age!!! Who would've love crunching around in all those leaves?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! It really just keeps getting better and better. I wonder if that will stop when she is a rebellious teenager...maybe she'll skip that stage and it will just be rainbows and puppies.

      Delete
  4. Can I seriously come and squish them both? The adorable kid AND the puppy?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes. Yes, you can! Anytime Obi came near me I was just like yessss let me love you!!!!

      Delete
  5. She is a doll! Love her name too! I am a new follower and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you - A names tended to be my favourite. So many pretty ones, just like Aubrey!

      Thanks for visiting and following =)

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, the puppies and Aria are too cute! Love how well they all play together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.