Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Mini Style

Valentine's Day is a month away. Is 2014 flying or what? I just did some major window shopping for cute Valentine styles, and actually picked up a few things second hand over the weekend. I meant to snap a pic of what I snagged, but you'll have to be surprised later since I completely forgot.

Here are some of my faves I found online.
http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/baby-style/
 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 ]

I am completely in love with the Gap heart jeans, and the little bathing suit (especially the bow on the back). And, the yellow submarine onesie is awesome. Basically it all rocks, which is why I picked it in the first place...man I love my own taste!

I always thought that kid pajamas were the cutest, but I have the hardest time finding over the top cute pairs. A good bit are cute, and even cuter when I see them on somebody else's mini, but I've never seen a pair that I squee over (like the heart jeans, love). They are typically straight forward graphic designs that are obvious and direct in my opinion. Whats wrong with something feminine that has a more abstract feel? Something that is perfectly Valentine-sy but in a way you hadn't expected. Clearly I am asking too much, but I've been underwhelmed every holiday. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places - anybody care to share over the top cute pajamas you've found?
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

14 comments:

  1. Ok so i'm not the only crazy mama thinking about valentines day!!! Callie's v-day PJs and another shirt are on their way to our house. To be added to this dress I bought last year and her heart overalls! I seriously almost bought those white/heart jeans from baby gap (#8)! I feel you on the not great PJ picks. I broke down and bought a 2piece set because it was way cuter than the one pieces (end of an era maybe? I also just packed up the last onesies that used to fit Callie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no definitely not =) Can't wait to see Callie all Vday dolled up! Boys get totally jipped, barely saw any cute boy Vday things.
      I just finally got rid of all of Aria's clothes that don't fit anymore. I was hanging on to them for a while, just because aww baby things. It is nuts to me that Callie doesn't fit in onesies anymore...I love onesies! Aria needs to wear them forever.

      Delete
  2. Little girls have the cutest stuff! It is almost impossible to find a *really* cute number for Valentine's Day for little boys!
    I've hear of a few girl mom's talk about Naartjie clothes, and while they are kind of spendy, their clothes are adorable. Just taking a quick peak at their sight and there are definite options for subtlety sweet Valentine's outfits.
    http://www.naartjiekids.com/category/baby-girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I hardly saw anything good for boys. I guess there is a delicate balance between too girly and just right. I saw a dino sleeper that just had red trim...how is that Vday-y? I did like the sweaters I saw I think at Gap for boys though, with the word 'cupid'.
      Thank you! I'm heading right to that site =)

      Delete
  3. I need to get my heart shopping ON! Seriously- all this so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always one to procrastinate and everything is sold out! Even second hand that stuff gets snatched up quicker than quick. I still need pjs though...

      Delete
  4. So cute!!! If only I had a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forgot to add in boy things when I window shop! But, it was kind of sparse in the boy section for Vday. I guess little girls dominate this holiday. I think something hunter green or navy blue with a big red heart would be great for a boy!

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I love them! They all cute so cute! Omg, Valentines day is in a month?! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! Too bad I can't have it all...little girls are expensive, ha!

      Delete
  7. I love all of the little girl Valentine outfits!! I haven't been able to find anything for Wyatt. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely neglected the fact that not everybody has a little girl. Tunnel vision for sure. But, yeah the little boy section is bare and in general terrible for Vday =( Sometimes I wish I could design my own baby clothes, but I also can't sew...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.