Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Sunday

January 19th - 25th
Our simple moments this week.

A couple pictures from our trip to the zoo at the start of the week. She hung out in her stroller the whole time and munched on chocolate o's.

She is such a silly. She pretended to stick the dog leash in her mouth, and when I'd say no she'd pull it away and giggle for all she was worth. 


Hanging out on the back porch while dada grilled. She tried to convince dada to let her touch the fire, but ended up helping him with the sticks instead.

More things to stick in my mouth so I can giggle when mommy says no...
On a walking note - we are totally trucking along now. A few days after her little stroll at Silvana's she up and started really trying to get the walking thing down pat. She would stand up, walk a few steps, fall, get back up and repeat. Now she can just breeze across the living room and through the kitchen and across the porch. It is super cute watching her wobble around like a tiny drunk.

Catching up on a little light reading in the afternoon.


 She thought maybe she could wiggle underneath the baby gate if she went feet first. Too bad about that padded tush getting in the way.

Have a sweet Sunday!
pinterest bloglovin Image Map

12 comments:

  1. I like this idea of a weekly dump of photos, just a quick documentation of what went on that week. I think I may start doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are some of my fave posts to look back on. Not every picture has a big ol' post to use it for, but I find them too cute not to document!

      Delete
  2. My tush gets in the way sometimes too, Aria! :) Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think we all have days like that... =)

      Delete
  3. look at all those giant smiles!!! and the little drunk stage is the funniest!! i LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear she swaggers around. Cracks me up all day. Also feels like she's always been walking even though it has only been a week. My fave is when she holds your hand and walks. Melt!

      Delete
  4. I love the photo of her on the back porch looking back at you so serious... there's just something about that photo! Oh the wobbles so cute! And walking just rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I picked that one from the few (million) I had of her doing almost the same exact thing, but that one just seemed so beautiful to me!
      I love the walking, it is too funny to watch. Feels like she has been walking forever now, even though not at all.

      Delete
  5. Such a cutie!! One of Wyatt's favorite things to do now is find daddy's magazines...and tear them up. HA! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep paper or magazines intact to save my life. Aria is now tall enough to reach on top of the dining room table (where all the mail gets tossed) and pull things off. It is cute to see her on tip toe reaching just the tips of her fingers on the table feeling around for trouble, but still stop tearing up all the things child! I'm sure she'll grow out of it...right...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.