Wednesday, November 27, 2013

These Are a Few of my Favourite Things - Stocking Stuffers

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
[ 1 ] No stocking is complete without Peppermint Patties.
[ 2 ] If a pair of Coach sunglasses found their way into my stocking I would be a happy camper. Small enough to fit, essential enough to be universally enjoyed.
[ 3 ] It took me a while to finally jump on board the Philosophy body wash bandwagon and I must say I ain't getting off anytime soon. This is a need, not just a want!
[ 4 ] A new DVD to add to the collection is always a hit with me, especially a chick flick or a holiday favourite.
[ 5 ] If you want to blow the stocking out of the water this Christmas go with jewelry. I love the idea of a rolling ring, but there are a gazillion much cheaper and cute as heck options too.
[ 6 ] You can't go wrong with lip balm. I go through so much lip balm, I can't leave home without it. I've been itching to try EOS lip balm too.
[ 7 ] If you want to add just a little luxury item pop in a bath bomb, how cute is the snowman? Make sure to mention it comes with an hour of babysitting, a bottle of wine, and uninterrupted reading time.
[ 8 ] And, of course, no stocking stuffer idea list would be complete without nail polish.

What would you like your stocking to be stuffed with this year???

Linking up with:
http://cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com/
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I eye it up every time I see it and just never pull the trigger. I think I will have to next time.

      Delete
  2. Love that ring! And definitely EOS lip balm...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't set in stone, but we might be done with one. So, I love that it has three rings for our family of three. And, even if we add any more members I still think it is a pretty ring! Can't lose =)

      Delete
  3. :) I get York peppermint patties in my stocking almost every year..my mama and I both share a love for that candy!!! YUM!
    Thanks for linking up with us, beautiful! cheers!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.