Thursday, November 21, 2013

These Are a Few of my Favourite Things - Christmas Wish List

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
A camera strap [ 1 / 2 ] - I've had my new camera for a couple months or so now, and while it is awesome the camera strap is not. It is itchy and uncomfortable. So, I would love a comfortable, pretty, lovely camera strap.

A bigger purse [ 1 / 2 ] - My purse fits just the essentials, which was fine before I had a baby. Now I want a bigger purse that fits the essentials plus a few of Aria's essentials for quick trips so I don't have to always bring the diaper bag.

Gift cards to Old Navy and/or Target [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 ] - My wardrobe is thin. Nothing fits the way it did pre-baby - too small, too big, too boob-y. I'm bored of the few things I have and would love to get something new. And, gift cards are the way to go because I haven't figured out what sizes are comfortable again yet.

An agenda book [ 1 ] - I like to have a place to keep track of things, and I prefer that place to be tangible and require ink. Electronic calendars are nowhere near as satisfying as jotting down appointments and reminders. Especially in something as cute as this agenda book.

Festive nail polish [ 1 / 2 / 3 ] - What can I say? I love nail polish. Red is my favourite, so I would love to have an extra zazzly one for Christmas, and who doesn't love some gold glitter? Plus, I could really use a top coat.

A nook with a few good reads [ 1 / 2 / 3 ] - Getting a nook tablet would be sa-weet. I love to read, and I think I would get a lot of use out of one. And, the library never has a copy of City of Lost Souls available and Kinsella never disappoints - both perfect holiday reads!

Linking up with:
http://cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com/
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh those camera straps are adorable!!! I never even thought about using something other than the boring one the camera came with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one on another blog and was like yes, that, want! I hate my strap. I wish that white and pink lace up one wasn't 130 bucks though. Geesh.

      Delete
  2. Those camera straps are awesome! I'm going to look into those too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sooo much for linking up with us, doll!! I am a gift card lover too...and of course ON and Target are 2 of my favorites!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great link up idea! I loved looking at everybody's lists.

      Delete
  4. How do you make your little collages? I can't figure out how to make them look so well... neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my Nook Tablet ! They are coming down in price too!!! The apps are great and the features this Nook has is AWESOME. I love to read so it was a perfect gift for me I got it this year for my 40th !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have always been at the lower end of my want list, and of course I never end up getting one! I think I should up it a few notches because I know I would love it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.