Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday

All of our simply sweet moments this week.
November 3rd - 9th

 One of my oldest friends sent Aria this Hallo-wiener book as a (belated) Halloween gift. I handed it to her and she layed down with it, which I thought was just the cutest thing.

Aria's hair is plentiful enough that she can rock a little faux-hawk now. Basically, I am just begging for people to think she is a boy even more than they already do.

Aria and I walked outside and were greeted with a pink sky one evening.

She loves to wipe things with her cloth - the floor, her head, the door. I can't wait to put this skill to good use.

Waiting for daddy to come home.

Her first glimpse.

"Daddy's home, let's go on an adventure!"

Asking ever so nicely to be picked up.

Why yes, we did break out the Christmas jammies already! She has two pairs and we have alternated them every night this week. Now I just need to do some Christmas cookie baking.

Linking up with:


facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

8 comments:

  1. Ack! The faux hawk is so my favorite after bath hair do!! Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Even on little girls, I think it is the cutest =)

      Delete
  2. The little smile for Daddy is so precious! I'm glad someone else is starting with the Christmas stuff this soon! Mr. No and I were rocking out to Christmas music in the car last night at his request.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching her light up when he walks in the door. When I hear him pull up, I say 'oh is daddy home?' and she looks to the door. I'm sure daddy loves the huge grin when she spots him too.

      I love Christmas music! I have a rule - it is year round appropriate as long as it is just instrumental. But, the day after Halloween I broke out the 'hard' stuff.

      Delete
  3. OMG that pink sky is amazing! I love the tip toes to be picked up photo too! I just ordered our xmas PJs and can't wait for them to get here! If we had ours already they would be in use too! So ready for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only a few things I actually like about Florida, but the pretty skies are one of them. They tend to be incredibly colourful, plus without mountains much bigger.

      Well, you must take pics when your pjs get here! I really want the ones from Gap with the hot cocoa - I'm a hot cocoa nut.

      Delete
  4. How could you not pick up that precious little thing?! Love Sundays;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she asks so cutely how could you resist!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.