Monday, November 11, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

I'm excited to actually have a picture(s) this Monday to share on today's Mommy & Me link up with Dear Owen and Everyday Love!

We took a trip to Orlando to visit the outlet mall to do a little Christmas card outfit shopping. We left at nap time and Aria slept the whole way, which is about an hour and a half. Then she hung out in her stroller for close to two hours, a record. And, our mission was even a success. I just need shoes, which is the best type of shopping there is!
After the shopping (and dinner) we decided to stop over at...
One of my favourite things to do is drive under that arch. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even if you aren't going to one of the parks.

We headed to Downtown Disney to check out the Christmas decor and walk around a bit until bedtime so that Aria could just fall asleep in the car. Although good in theory that plan doesn't always work, but it worked like a charm this time. She fell asleep instantly and then went down when we got home without a problem. Touchdown!

And now for your viewing pleasure, a whole bunch of mommy & me photos!
See you real soon!

facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

10 comments:

  1. I love the one of you guys in front of the blue sliver tree! So cute! Those outlets are amazing so glad you found what you needed. So when you got home can you move her from the car to crib without waking? Because that's super mom skills to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh no, no no. I've never been able to move her from the car to bed without waking her. Well, maybeeee when she was a newborn, but I can't actually recall if there was a success then either. I got her out, she woke up and then I gave her half a boob plopped her in the crib and she was out like a light again. I was just expecting a protest when I put her in the crib.

      Delete
  2. Yay for successful photo shopping!! It's seriously the most stressful shopping (for me at least!). And you guys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really a big shopper, especially if it takes a while - I'd much rather find the perfect thing right away and oh hey it is on sale too! Unless it is shoe shopping, that is right up my alley. I'm glad we did find all the things we went hunting for in just one trip though, phew!

      Delete
  3. I am not really a big shopper, especially if it takes a while - I'd much
    rather find the perfect thing right away and oh hey it is on sale too!
    Unless it is shoe shopping, that is right up my alley. I'm glad we did
    find all the things we went hunting for in just one trip though, phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha oh no, no no. I've never been able to move her from the car to bed
    without waking her. Well, maybeeee when she was a newborn, but I can't
    actually recall if there was a success then either. I got her out, she
    woke up and then I gave her half a boob plopped her in the crib and she
    was out like a light again. I was just expecting a protest when I put
    her in the crib.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everything looks more magical at Disney - must be all the twinkling lights in the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool that you can just decide to stop by Disney and it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal! Aria is a lucky little lady. It looks pretty this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, one of the few things I love about living where I do. I am a huge Disney fan! It is nice that we can go and just putz around whenever we want to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.