Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with the good life blog, Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, and Hello! Happiness today to bring you the five things I should be doing instead of fiddling around on the internet.

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
Taking down the rest of the Halloween decorations. I boxed up most of the house, but there are a few straggler decorations around still plus all of the front porch.

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
Give my dogs a bath, when your hands come away dirty after giving butt scratches you know it is time for a hose down. Plus, the cat is due for his annual shower too. Not to mention nail trimmings all around.

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
Nailing down the details of Aria's first birthday party. I've been chatting a little with Karli from Farmer and The Bell for some inspiration - isn't she the sweetest? I made the invites the other day though, progess!

http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
I've been having a major block when it comes to our family Christmas card photos. Normally I make due with whatever is in the closet, but now that I have a baby I guess I'm suppose to up the ante? I think I am just lacking inspiration from online shopping, so maybe I can talk Chris into some shopping in Orlando this weekend.

 http://www.pinterest.com/sweeturtlesoup/
Prepping lunch. The endless cycle that is feeding everybody. I did, however, already do my load of laundry for the day, so actually I think I have filled my productive quota for the day - and if I fold it, the week!
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

8 comments:

  1. Thought I was the only one that took 8 hours to do nothing. & why do these people always come to the table expecting food every night?!!! I'm just going to sit down one night and say "What's for dinner" See what happens..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, make your own food people! I'm sure that would go over really well...

      Delete
  2. I love the laundry issue! I always "do" the laundry no problem.. you want it folded and put away too? That's another story! Can't wait to see what you do for Aria's b-day! I'm sure it will be crafty, cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously I don't understand how there is so much laundry. I have to do a load per day or it is already out of control. But, folding it or putting it away are always optional. I'll hang up Chris' work things, but everything else looks just fine wrinkly!

      Delete
  3. HA! Love these! I think I'm the queen of doing nothing. I try at least...that counts, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always something more fun to do than housework...I'm pretty impressed that I manage to stay on top of vacuuming and laundry most of the time. Home cooked meals is my downfall. Who is up for scrambled eggs?! Minimal effort totally counts in my book!

      Delete
  4. Ooooo I'm excited to see what you're doing for Aria's 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to find a nice balance of omg.I.must.do.all.the.things and simple easy things. Being an over the top person makes it hard...oy.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.