Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Aria's First Birthday Wish List

[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ]

In less than two weeks Aria will be a whole year old. 12 months. Dude. She is really becoming this little person with opinions and wants and needs. She understands things that you tell her, which just blows my mind constantly. So, yes, her birthday is coming up. And, I put together a wish list for her based off of many many recommendations online and what I think she will enjoy. Because, who ever knows what to get for a kid? There are so many toys out there. I thought I would provide a little guidance for family/friends that wanted to get her something. I also hear she enjoys Coach purses, and nail polish...

What do you think? What did your littles love around the one year mark?
facebook pinterest bloglovin Image Map

10 comments:

  1. The Pottery Barn chair is the best! That was part of our present to Kenzie for her 1st birthday and she loves it! She uses it every day, whether to curl up and snuggle, to read in, or to climb on things! Can you believe how quickly a year goes!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the PB chair. Seems like one of those things that ALL the littles have. So, of course, I want one for Aria. I wish it was a third of the price though...ouch.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've heard such good things about the Little People toys, great for imagination play, and so many varieties too.

      Delete
  3. I am DYING to get that chair from Pottery Barn. However, I think I would be signing my own divorce decree if were to pay $140 for a chair for a one year old. The hubster would surely question my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a knock off one that I heard mentioned somewhere that is just as good. I think it is the ugly chair? ugly-where chair? And, much cheaper. You might want to check it out. I just did a quick google - it is the ugly-where chair. I kind of get twitchy when I get knock off things - will it be as good? am I getting what I pay for? etc. But, totally worth looking into! I would love the PB one, but I'm pretty sure my husband would keel over.

      Delete
  4. That PB chair is in our basement for C for Xmas from her grandparents bc I couldn't swallow the price! that said she loves chairs so I know it will get lots of use! other food toys around 1 year were and still are play kitchen, toy vaccuum, baby dolls and blocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know the price is so off-putting. I was definitely thinking about a play kitchen too, maybe next year, or Christmas. One step at a time!

      Delete
  5. My daughter loved #5 and we still use #4 !! Good taste : ) esp the Coach bag and nail polish !! ehehehe
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to show my husband all the positive comments about that PB chair, he is a little off put by the price (so am I though, oy). But, it seems like it is just such a big hit with the littles! It has just made its way up to the top of my Christmas want list for Aria.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.