Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Navy & Pink Fall Styles for Momma and Baby

 I'm not one to normally match Aria. I have nothing against it, there is just nothing in my closet that plays off of anything in hers. Unless you count jeans. These #7 jeggings from Carters are my favourite bottoms to dress Aria in. A baby in jeans is basically the cutest of the cute. And, I have the #6 Lucky Brand jeans below, which are new and I haven't gotten the change to wear them yet.
I was window shopping and noticed that I kept gravitating towards all the navy and pink things. So, I decided to style a momma and daughter fall look using all the pretty pink and navy colours. How cute would it be to have a mom and baby outing in matching but not matchy matching outfits? I do draw the line at matchy matching, unless they are Christmas pjs - because I am all over that.
 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 ]

 [ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 ]

Linking up with Hello Erin today!

16 comments:

  1. I love all of your picks! Especially the striped baby shoes - soooo cute!!!

    Visiting from the link party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those the cutest! Thanks for visiting =)

      Delete
  2. Super cute picks! I love Navy and Pink color combo in just about everything!!! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This link up was a great idea! Love finding new blogs to follow.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this! It's the perfect amount of "matching" AND is navy and pink!!! And skinny jeans on little girls are my FAV thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing how cute something becomes once it is on tiny legs!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the navy and pink outfits!!! I need to have a girl next so that I can coordinate our clothes! Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Love the link up. I love all the insight you have on dressing a boy.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE navy blue, especially with an unexpected color like pink! It's so cute to dress *similar* (and not matchy matchy) with your little ones. Sometimes I dress Owen and I alike without even realizing it! Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy blue is a favourite of mine esp for the fall. I love seeing mommas and babes dressed just similar enough to look cute! Thanks for stopping over.

      Delete
  6. very cute color combo. I love those sweater loafs but my kid would, unfortunately, destroy them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure about the practicality of those sweater loafers! Aria hasn't had a shoe on yet. Good to hear how they would probably be a bad choice in the real world. Still cute to look at! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm all over matching Christmas PJs too…already researching it! Love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't even...Christmas pjs has to be one of the top 10 reasons I wanted a girl. Although with all the great tidbits about dressing a boy in the linkup, I can totally envision matching boy pjs too now.

      Delete
  8. Love this so much! I match my little way more than I realize, love all the picks (time to go shop!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A is one of my fave blogland babies. So so sweet. Love that smile. This linkup topic is doing wonders for the economy. Thanks for visiting =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.