Monday, September 30, 2013

Mommy & Me Monday

I've been busy, busy lately. If I'm not hanging out with Aria, which is most of the time, I am decorating or DIY-ing decorations to decorate with or meal planning or blogging or blog reading etcetc. Having a kid, an obsession with holidays, a blog, and a life is time consuming...man, who else needs a nap?

Yesterday Aria's godfather came along with us on errands, and got to tote around a baby. It was good practice for when he has a baby and a work out all in one. Aria has pretty awesome-sauce godparents, though. Who else would want to tag along to the library, Target, and Home Depot just to get in some hang time with the little one?

October is tomorrow, which means the start to my 31 Days of Fall Fun. Don't forget to link up on Thursdays! I picked up a slew of Halloween/Fall children's books from the library, I've got a couple hearty recipes lined up, plans for a pumpkin-y treat, and a craft in the works. Can't wait to see what fun things everybody else thinks up!
Sweet Turtle Soup

And, since it is Monday it is time for the Mommy & Me link up with Dear Owen and Everyday Love. This week I got Chris to take a few pictures of Aria and me inspecting the fallen leaves in the backyard.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT pic!!! Yay for October 1st!! We need Fall temps though, we're still in the 90's.. boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so ready for October, I just wish it brought cooler temps in FL. We've definitely still got the 90s here. Ick.

      Delete
  2. new blog is looking great so far!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.