Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Favourite Nail Polish to Drool Over for the Fall

I've had my eye out for something new to wear on my toes for the new season (because, I never seem to have the time to paint my finger nails). I love to wear a classic red on my finger nails, but something more fun on my toes. Right now I have bright pink and spring green alternating - from forever ago during the summer months since I haven't found the time to give myself a pedi.

What I would love to get my hands on is a navy blue or that hunter green. I've never been able to find a really pretty hunter green, but that one from butter is killing me (at 15 bucks - my gosh). But, berry reds are always a solid choice too. The grey is totally calling my name, a bit random from my usual colours. Blacks, however,  are a bit outside my comfort zone. I've never gotten into the black trend, I've only gotten as far as a deep purple. I'd rock it though if the nail polish fairy left it under my pillow.

Basically, I love all these colours below. I did pick them after all! Now who wants to lend me their nail polish fairy?
[ 1 - after school boy blazer / 2 - incognito un sausalito / 3 - berry naughty / 4 - lost on lombard 
/ 5 - british racing green / 6 - cashmere bathrobe / 7 - licorice ]
Aren't nail polish names the bees knees?
 
What about you, which colours are you itching to pick up this season or dig out of your collection? Hm, now that I think about it black and orange is fun for Halloween. I have a nail polish problem.

6 comments:

  1. I went to a blogging conference over the weekend and got Incognito in Sausalito in my bag. At first I was all whaaaat because I would never pick that out but I decided to give it a shot and it's awesome! I got so many compliments. It's not quite navy but close to it. I definitely recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, now I really want it! It is so hard to really tell in the bottle how you will like it on your nails. I'm glad you ended up loving it!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I've been wanting to try the Essie navy :)

    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/09/weekend-recap_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been an OPI fan for years. But, then I tried Essie and it is like painting your nails with magic. If you end up trying the navy tell me how you like it, or mention it on your blog and I will see it there!

      Delete
  3. I love a good polish! But you'd never know from looking at my feet. Six weeks is an acceptable amount of time to leave nail polish on, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think 6 weeks would be a good record for me right now, eek! So, in my book it is a perfectly acceptable time frame. Aria is just under 10 months, and I have painted my toes twice. Shoot.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.