Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Style: Shorts

Shorts are pretty much a staple year round living in Florida. But, when summer hits they are an absolute must. I honestly don't know how people wear jeans when it is hot outside - it is like carrying around your own personal bog in your pants.

I love coloured shorts. I think it is such a fun way to add a pop of colour (to your bum). Plus, it is super simple to pull off paired with a basic white tee, my favourites are the v-neck. You can't beat simple when you have a baby.
[ 1 / 2 / 3 ]
[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 ]

But, I also love when you can style up a pair of shorts. There is a soft spot in my heart for nautical styles - navy blue, black, white, stripes, buttons, anchors, oh my! I don't happen to own a pair of lace shorts (although this DIY pair seems so simple even I could manage it), but I love how feminine this trend is especially with a pretty flow-y top.
[ 1 / 2  / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.