Thursday, May 30, 2013

Monthly Things

The month of May is nearly over. My legs have been peeling the entire time. Not kidding. This is completely tangential, but come on. My legs will not give it up. Just when I think I must be done, oh look more. It is vexing. But, moving on... I, for one, cannot believe May is basically done. Time must be speeding up. That is the only explanation.

Anyway, I wanted to do a sort of monthly round-up of 'things'. Just things. Any things that caught my eye on the internet or blogosphere. Or, fun things in real life. Or, somethings that are completely random.

[ 1 / 2 / 3 ] These DIY projects look lovely. Even though I have a black thumb, the framed succulents look gorgeous.

[ 1 ] Glowing cockroaches? Count me out.

[ 1 ] One of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen. I love every outfit she puts together.

[ 1 / 2 / 3 ] I've never had much of a desire to go on a cruise, but these posts are doing a good job at changing my mind.

[ 1 ] I want some at cost Italian pottery.
image via Via Fontanelle

I am pretty sure I need this for breakfast, this for dinner, and this for dessert.
image via The Girl Who Ate Everything

[ 1 / 2 / 3 ] I am loving the mint popping up everywhere.
image via For All Things Lovely

I'm reading Dan Brown's latest, and I cannot put it down. I think it might turn out to be my favourite of the four. I also read the second book in Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series this month, the second before the technical first because I apparently can't follow simple directions. It is a bodice-ripping romance, but set in Scotland so automatically better. I thought it was a delightful guilty pleasure to slip into after Turtle was in bed for the night.
image via Goodreads

Finally, I've been listening to Muse's Madness on repeat this month. Not your typical summer jam, huh?

And, there you have it. What has grabbed your attention this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.