Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: What I Do

Today's topic: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question 'what do you do?'...

I am a wife, stay at home mommy, and blogger.

I cook meals when I find the time. I change diapers and wipe up drool. I do laundry, but it never gets folded. I pick cute outfits out for my little girl to wear. I sometimes tell my husband if something matches or not. I rock her to sleep, I sleep next to him. I read stories aloud and to myself. I spend my free time on the internet, usually for something blog related. I love to go places and see things. I like to be out and about. I record everything with pictures.

Basically I do the sames things as most wives, mommies, and bloggers. I nurture, I organize, I take care of, I teach, I show, I photograph, I worry, I snuggle, I kiss, I love. What makes everything different are the people I do it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.