Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Every Day In May :: 10 words

Today's topic: Sell yourself in 10 words or less.

"I am shy, but love to laugh and feed people."

Yup, that about sums me up. I am quiet and much more comfortable sitting back and watching then being the center of attention. I tend to be a terrible conversationalist. Especially if I don't know you. If you have dogs, I'll probably be petting them.

When I am more comfortable around a person, I am goofy and show off my annoying laugh. Just ask Chris.

I love, love, love hosting dinner parties. I may get stressed out and over plan everything, but it still ends up being fun. With Turtle wanting to be held most of the time, getting in the kitchen is harder these days, but hopefully as she grows I'll get back both of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.