Friday, June 2, 2017

Aria's HALF Birthday | Interview

birthday interview questions for children

1. How old are you? Four! Four and a half!

2. When is your Birthday? Tomorrow. (That's your half birthday!) December 2nd.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A horse feeder. I mean I'm going to be a farmer. I want to be a rock star too. (What does a rock star do?) uh, dance and play music and sing!

4. What is your favorite color? Orange, yellow, blue, green, and purple too. And violet. (All the colors of the rainbow?) Yeah.

5. What is your favorite food? Popsicles. Eggs. And bacon!

6. What is your favorite dessert? Cakes and candies.

7. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Paint. And, make monsters and cute puppies. And handprints.

8. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play puzzles and do games.

9. What is your favorite thing to do with Lincoln? Just watch him roll around.

10. What is your favorite thing to do with great grandma? Sew and play in her room.

11. What do you like to do with the whole family? Everything. Eating together.

12. What is the best TV show? Every TV show.

13. What is the best movie? Rock Dog and Shaun of the Sheep.

14. What is the best book? Ariel. I love them all.

15. What is the best time of the day? Breakfast.

16. What is the thing that you do best? Dancing! And, painting. But not so good at turning around with a big circle around me. (um, a hula hoop?) Yeah, it just falls down every time! That's why I'm practicing. (< we don't own a hula hoop)

17. What do you love to learn about? How to read.

18. If you could change your name, what would it be? Red!

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Going around the neighborhood in my pink car. Do loop d loops, go to the park.

20. What is your favorite thing to do inside? Watch movies like Rock Dog.

21. Where is your favorite place to go? Outside. In the woods. (Is that your favorite?) Diiiisney!

22. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

23. What is your favorite animal? A bear and a barratuda. (A barracuda?) Yeah, it's fast in the ocean.

24. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! Why? Because I love presents. I love everything about Christmas.

25. What makes you happy? Paints! Bread and butter! Making things.

26. What makes you sad? Well, usually when I hurt myself. That makes me super duper sad.

27. What makes you laugh? Tickles but not itches.

28. What would you like for a Birthday present? A hatchimal!

29. If you had one wish what would it be? A scooter! (That's more like a present, how about a wish? Like I wish we had a pool, or I wish my room was painted pink) Disney tickets!

...she said she wanted me to ask her more questions so I did these on the fly...

30. Are you going to get married? Not really. Kind of. Well, to whoever is at the bar. (The bar?) Yeah, the place you get married. (Most people get married in a church or in a particularly pretty place). Ok. Are you going to have any kids? *nods* How many? Three! oops I mean six, three girls and three boys. And what are you going to feed them? First we will start on bread. And where will you live? The same place we live now, in Florida. Next door to you and baby Lincoln. In a big house? Yeah, but first I will need to buy a car and keys. I might need some of your money. Well, when you get bigger you'll have a job to get money. Like how daddy goes to work.


7 comments:

  1. Such a ball of personality! Love this age. Happy half birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I might need some of your money." - at least she warned you!! I love all these answers. So many Disney and food-centric ones, so I can totally relate ;) Happy 4.5 Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Simon wants to be a farmer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so big and sweeter by the day!! I love her personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Her answers are the best :D I was cracking up reading these. Especially love the barracuda as a favorite animal, and watching Lincoln roll around :D Seems like she loves a lot of things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! She is just too funny. "Bread and butter".... me to girl, me to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Aria!! She’s so dang cute. A horse feeder and a rock star sounds like too much fun! Bread and butter makes me happy too sweet girl! I’m gonna need some of your money <<< LOVE it! Happy half birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.