Monday, February 20, 2017

Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

8am
Lincoln's favorite spot (when he isn't being held) is by the open backdoor, just out of the direct sunshine but close enough to feel the fresh breeze.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

9am
Outdoor yoga this morning.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

10am
Little morning snooze.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

11am
Aria has been read somewhere around 150 new to us library books this year so far. I think Lincoln is destined to become an avid book enthusiastic just like his big sister.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

12pm
Rocking out to Bon Jovi (Slippery When Wet) with her harmonica microphone. 
Also, the house is in chaos from the moving process. So much junk everywhere.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

2pm
How is he so big already?
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

3pm
Mid meltdown. Over a cupcake.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

4pm
You can find me in this exact position 85% of the day...
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

5pm
Cutting up paper with Great Grandma. One of her most favorite pastimes.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

6pm
Watching Mary Poppins, but mostly drooling on dad.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

7pm
Freshly bathed and in pajamas.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

8pm
Even princesses need to sleep.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

9pm
A flawless transfer to the dockatot. 
Time for mama to read a book. Do you follow me on goodreads? I've nearly completed my reading goal for the entire year already. It's amazing the number of books you can read while a baby sleeps on your lap.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Feb. 19th

12 comments:

  1. I remember being in that position the majority of the day when mine were that little. I miss it, but don't miss it. Why not throw a fit over a cupcake? Completely reasonable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts!! Your little man is getting so big!! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Aria wore her tiara for most of the day, haha. Too cute! And, yup, I know that position all too well too! That 2 pm picture is just adorable. When do you guys move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Aria went to bed with her crown on. Your babes are quite adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing Lincoln makes me itch to hold him! Sweet baby! And yeah, I used to be stuck like that for so much of every day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the boppy naps :) I miss those. I can't believe how big he's gotten! He looks like a mini Chris in that photo where he's looking right at the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That buffalo plaid jammies, so darn cute! Looks like you've been made into a human pillow. I've been in your area a lot lately, keep wondering if I'll run into you at the mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe how big he is now!! Wow! Slow down time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how he likes to be in his bouncer, by the door, but not too close and not in the direct sun, but just close enough to feel the breeze. I like him. I feel like I'd like the same. You get too hot when you're in the direct sunlight but the fresh air is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear about house progress..have you found something? Still looking? I need some details. ;) But seriously, how busy are these days?? Kids.are.so.busy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im super impressed by your reading streak! Im hoping I can get back into gear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.