Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

8am
Relaxing until big sister is done with breakfast too and needs the corn flakes scrubbed off her face.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

9am
Aria got a set of do-a-dot markers for Christmas - I can finally get her to color with me now. Although, she wouldn't let me help with the mermaid castle picture...
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

10am
Storytime!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

11am
First snooze of the day.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd
12pm
While brother sleeps, big sister and mama play. The hand resting on her cheek kills me!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

1pm
Lincoln only took a thirty minute cat nap earlier, instead of his usual 2-3 hour big nap of the day. So, I'm trying to get him to doze off again...unsuccessfully.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd
2pm
Naps? I've never heard of such a thing.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

3pm
Lincoln finally fell asleep again, so Aria and I played The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game. Love this kids game, probably my favorite...I mean how cute is that squirrel grabber?
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

4pm
Aria abandoned me to play with great grandma after I won the squirrel game three times in a row, and Chris got home only to spend an hour on the phone sorting out hospital bills. So, Lincoln (who only slept for another 30 minutes again...) and I snuggled on the couch.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

5pm 
Time for Aria's favorite game...soccer tag with dad. 
Lincoln dozed off again (for a whole 10 minutes) so I went outside to see what Aria wanted for dinner - peas and strawberries. Sure thing!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

6pm
Aria and I played with the Lincoln Logs after dinner.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

7pm
Bedtime...for the eldest.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

8pm
Waiting for his last nursing session of the evening.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

9pm
Full belly and a clean diaper. Now to close those eyes.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd

10pm
Mission accomplished.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Jan. 3rd


11 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Lincoln, don't you know how amazing sleep is? :) The cuteness!! Love all of the games you girls played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peas and strawberries sound like a good combination of dinner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss those newborn days and staying at home with the kids! Lincoln looks a lot like Chris in that 2 pm photo. I need to get out our spot it game again; we haven't played it in a long time and I bet Paysen would do better with it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute! Loving all of the pictures. I love when you do these posts. Sort of miss those newborn days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the game she was playing? I think Meghan was playing it with Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh newborn baby snuggles! How I miss those! But the exhausting days... those I don't miss. They are fleeting though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dot markers are awesome. They remind me of those dot dobbers used for playing bingo! My parents used to go and we’d always play with their bingo dobbers! I love the 2pm photo. His face is priceless! I don’t know what I would do with myself if Mason went to bed at 7pm. Great photos! Do you love the Dockatot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Lincoln's no nap face. So cute! This definitely brings back memories of the newborn days. Good job keeping them both happy and occupied. Looks like Lincoln has been such an easy transition for the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isnt there something about a 6 week sleep regression? Or maybe Im making that up lol. Lincoln and Aria have the same baby nose, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 2.5 year old is obsessed with markers right now, she could color all day long if I let her! Speaking of her, up until she was 1, if her nap was 45 minutes, it was a long nap. I do not miss those days, good thing she is our last child!!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.