Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Santa Baby | 2016

It happened. We finally took the kids to see Santa over the weekend. We've been trying to make it happen since early November, before Lincoln arrived. It's always such a long process to see the big man himself that I thought it best to try to get the visit in before there was also a newborn to drag along. But, that never happened. Instead Lincoln got to visit Santa just shy of a month old...and snooze on him just like big sister did on her first Santa visit.

I prefer to visit our favorite Santa who just happens to be at an Orlando mall, which means about four hours of travel time there and back again. Then the wait is almost always a solid three hours. That's a daunting chunk of time with a newborn, and we weren't sure if he would even make it to Santa's lap when the time came. But, he did and the picture is worth every minute of going up and down escalators with Aria!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Santa Baby | 2016

Aria was so excited to go see Santa and tell him that she wanted baby doll clothes for Christmas. And, when she saw he was handing out little bear hand puppets her excitement increased tenfold. It may have blown her mind that she got to take two, one for her and one for Lincoln. I'm so glad we actually made it for a Santa visit this year, I was beginning to lose hope. But, it always feels like Christmas is officially on it's way after sitting on Santa's lap!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Santa Baby | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Santa Baby | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Santa Baby | 2016


14 comments:

  1. Sweetest Santa photo ever!!!! I love it so much and am glad you made it to see him. Aria is one happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aria just looks so happy! That is a perfect Santa photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 I kinda want that dress in my size #2 That picture is just the sweetest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a three hour wait AND four hours of travel!? You guys are amazing! And that picture turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Yuck for having to wait for so long to see Santa! We always go the day before Thanksgiving and make an appointment. Can you make an appointment at yours? Saves so much time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her lil dress...I just wonder if they have one like that in my size...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best photo yet. How adorable! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE a sleeping baby with Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darling! And I'm so jealous that she's wearing sandals! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! That is a very realistic Santa. Definitely worth the many hours spent tracking him down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you are so brave to travel that far - and then WAIT - to see Santa!
    What an adorable picture, though. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are adorable! Aria's dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those pictures are SO worth the wait! And that Santa. Man, he is amazing! I'd totally travel that far for him too. I love the cuffs on his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Santa is gold standard! The rosy cheeks and everything. Nice. Aria is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one of the best Santa photos I've ever seen! That is a lot of travel time; I don't think I would've been brave enough to do that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.