Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Photo Every Hour | Dec. 12th

9am
breakfast
these are her "he's here waffles" - we made a whole bunch of waffles to put in the freezer only to be used after Lincoln's arrival
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

10am
today's advent book - my penguin osbert
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

11am
barbie is going camping
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

12pm
painting 'bubbles', the dino she got for her birthday
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

1pm
she can't resist that baby brother of hers
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

2pm
unhappy...happy...
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

3pm
she's trying to catch the rainbow reflected on the bubbles
you can see it on the back of her head best
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

4pm
her new favorite game, soccer ball tag
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

5pm
finally let me put him down while he was napping
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

6pm
family movie night - secret life of pets
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

7pm
he grabbed her hand, and i died from the cuteness
and, he loves bath time now
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

8pm
books at bedtime
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

9pm
sleep is for the weak
thankfully he fell asleep 20 or 30 minutes later
mom's turn
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour


11 comments:

  1. I shivered just seeing that first photo. It may not be as cold here as where my family lives, but goodness it's chilly. We love Osbert! Such a cute book. The sad, happy photos crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be in Florida in a week! Yay! Love the pictures. The sink insert is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhh! So fun to see what a day as a family of 4 looks like. The naked water play lololol! That was hilarious. I loved the reflection photo too. Great job on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...wyatt asks everyday to play in the water hose and/or go to the swimming pool. I'm like bud, it's freezing. hahaha Apparently we should just move to Florida. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you do these! Linc is so cute...do you call him that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is getting so big, so fast! And the top photo... naked baby booty is the best. I could just eat Connor up. It's the only part of him that's chubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the newborn days! Hectic crazy and oh so fleeting newborn days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those baby snuggles when they sleep on you are the best! Yay for liking his baths now :) Hopefully that flower thing is working out well. It looks like you're settling in well as a family of 4 :) How do you like the dockatot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying from the cuteness of that hand holding pic too. Ez and Declan just barely held hands for the first time. Only took them a year and a half to warm up to that ;) Good idea with the freezer waffles. How did Aria like the Pets movie? I want to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naked water play in December... I love it! And I'm also loving on those newborn shots. Those snuggles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You impress me! I love these posts. That dinosaur painting looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.