Friday, December 2, 2016

Four Years Old

Sweet Turtle Soup: 3 years and 9 months
Sweet Turtle Soup: 3 years and 10 months
Sweet Turtle Soup: 3 years and 11 months
Sweet Turtle Soup: 4 years old

stats:
height - almost 42 inches.
weight - around 41 lbs the last we checked.
sleep - All night long the majority of the time along with getting up to potty by herself. Thank goodness.
language - Has a pretty extensive vocabulary, and it is surprising what words she has picked up from various sources (books, people, movies...).

favorites:
food - french fries, toast or bread and butter, and fruit
books - Charlie and the Christmas Kitty...although there are many close seconds
songs - Rudolph, Silent Night, Trolls soundtrack
toy - beanie babies and stuffed animals
show/movie - Ice Age Collision Course and Finding Dory

likes: going on adventures in the backyard, attempting to catch lizards, reading books, snuggling with baby Lincoln, playing tug with Lizzy, making things in the kitchen, jumping on the couch, playing hide and seek, dancing, playing pretend, movie nights, bubble baths, going to playgrounds, jumping in bounce houses, and being tickled.

dislikes: listening (until something has been repeated at least a dozen times), sitting still, patiently waiting, and when daddy doesn't do something exactly like mommy.

interview:
1. What makes you happy? Everything. Water.
2. What makes you sad? When somebody is mad at me.
3. How old are you? I think I'm 70s. Four.
4. What is your favorite thing to do? Everything. (What kind of everything?) I like digging in the dirt, and I like eating food, and I forgot the rest.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? A horse feeder.
6. What is your favorite fruit? All of the fruit. Oranges in a cup.
7. What is your favorite dessert? Kitties...ice cream.
8. What is your favorite drink? Orange juice.
9. What is your favorite animal? Kitty. No mean kitties though. Another kitty. (Not our kitty?) No.
10. Where is your favorite place to go? Disney. 
11. What is your favorite ride at Disney? Ride every single ride, and never forget one! (Do you have a favorite one?) Splash Mountain, I like doing Splash Mountain over and over again.
12. What is your favorite color? All of the rainbow colors. 


15 comments:

  1. She is such a lovely little lady! Happy birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not our kitty?? hahaha! She's so cute and I can not believe she is FOUR!! Where do our sweet little babies go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the little water baby. They grow up too fast!! She's just gotten so long and lean and her hair is so pretty. Happy Birthday, Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties, but not your kitty...too funny! Nice kitties are hard to find (and I love cats!) She really is looking all grown up in these pictures. How fast the toddler years go. Happy birthday Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy FOUR Aria!!!!
    My goodness she looks so old in that last four year old picture. Did you straighten her hair? I can't figure out what it is but she looks so grown up!
    I hope you guys have the best time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest Fourth to Aria!
    I'm with Aria on Disney. Ride all the rides and never forget one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even believe that she is now! It seems like just yesterday my Emily was turning 4! I could do splash mountain over and over again too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Hard to believe Aria is 4 and now a big sis!! What a great one she is too. Such a sweet girl and such a love for life. HAppy Birthday Aria! (I know I'm late.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Birthday, Aria! Hope she had a wonderful birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have a tall girl on your hands! Happiest of birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is the most precious little thing! Happiest of birthdays sweet Aria. That interview is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her responses are the best! Haha! "I think I'm 70s" :D She cracks me up. Hope she had the best birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her haircut made her look like such a big girl. I want out babies to stay little!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.