Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Countdown | 2016

There is nothing like the Christmas season! While I usually plan a little something for each day in December until Christmas day, this year was a bit different. I knew better than to over-do it with a newborn. But, I did have a little to-do list I was hoping we could tackle. In the end, we only got about 75% checked off, so it's a good thing I was approaching the Christmas holiday with relaxed ambitions.

We decorated a gingerbread house with the candy that survived Aria's snacking.
We made cinnamon ornaments.
We drove around at night to look at Christmas lights, especially since ours never made it up this year.
We visited Santa.
We made cookies for Santa.
We sprinkled reindeer food outside in the grass.
And, we wrapped presents until all the gifts were overflowing under the tree.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - Christmas Countdown | 2016


8 comments:

  1. You accomplished a lot!! I absolutely love the photo of the kids with Santa. That's a pretty great Santa. Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that 75% is pretty dang good, good for you, mama!

    Aria did a great job with the all her decorating. Honestly, when are you gonna let me come down there to live with yall & do all these fun projects?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you did a knock out job this Christmas season! You didn't let having a newborn take away all the fun for Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 75% of it done…with a newborn?? That’s a total win in my book. You impress me constantly! Sounds like you guys had a lot of festive fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey 75% is usually my average too. Solid C+ students here ;) Glad you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic Santa picture!!!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say you did an absolutely fantastic job :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.