Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Aria came into our room on Christmas morning and shouted "Mom! Dad! Santa came. You've got to see this!". A first for us in our parenting career. Her excitement for Christmas morning has grown each year, and this year was definitely my favorite.

We all gathered in the living room and opened presents for hours. Even Lincoln got caught up in the excitement of Christmas and boycotted naps all morning. There was paper and boxes everywhere. Aria wanted to play with all of her presents at the same time. Chris wanted to play with his new toy (an electric unicycle). And, I wanted some coffee along with a long bath with the bath bomb I received.

As always the morning went past much too quickly and I can't believe Christmas is over for another year. Hopefully next year there will be more sleep and even more magic with two kids each a little bit bigger.

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

Sweet Turtle Soup - A Very Merry Christmas | 2016

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. An electric unicycle?! I didn't even know those existed.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, great gifts all around, and wow on the electric unicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hours!? We lasted a half hour I think. Lucky lady Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet sweet family time! So glad you all had such a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I just laughed at Laurie's hours?! comment. I try to slow the girls down to soak it all up too. If it was up to them it would last 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much excitement in all these photos! Lots of fun toys for everyone. Definitely looks like the best Christmas yet. Joe actually woke the rest of us up for Christmas this year. Apparently he's the kid in the house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I love that Aria came to wake you guys up. That’s definitely happened to us a time or two. Aren’t bath bombs the greatest? I just recently fell in love with them and now I want one for every bath I take. Adorable pictures! I hope you guys had the Merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.