Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange - Announcement!

Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey, Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason, and I are so very excited to announce the 3rd Annual Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange!

Now that Halloween is behind us we all know that everyone has Christmas on the brain whether they want to or not. As a kid I always thought it was silly when holiday things would start popping up long before the holiday itself, but now I appreciate the ability to get a jump on things. What better way to get a start on holiday fun than with my favorite book exchange? And you are invited!

Secret Santa Mommy & Me Book Exchange

Nothing sounds better than curling up with the kiddos (or a newborn...squee!!) and reading books on cold days. Plus it's a great way to meet new mamas and spread a bit of holiday cheer!

If you need any ideas for children's Christmas books check out 25 Christmas Book Advent Calendar Ideas AND 25 More Christmas Book Advent Calendar Ideas - we love Christmas books around here! Or, peruse my books label, which is full of our favorites. 

If you want to participate please make sure you send an email to
 secretsanta.mommyandme@gmail.com
by Friday, November 11th. Look for your partner's information on or around Monday, November 14th. Then mail your gift no later then Sunday, November 27th and come back to link-up on Friday, December 9th on any of our blogs! If you do not have a blog but want to participate that's perfectly fine, you can use #SecretSantaBookExchange on Instgram & Twitter!

Please note that this exchange is open to US residents only. Sadly international shipping gets expensive.


Sweet Turtle Soup

We hope you will join us in this Secret Santa fun!

12 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Books are my jam and finding new fun books for my kids is the best. I love your advent calendar posts. I read them all last year and love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this exchange! Time to start picking out some books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun swaps.... now if only I read :P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyayay!!! My favorite exchange!!! Im brainstorming books Im going to email tonite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! This is probably my favorite exchange of the year. Can't wait to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the fun Christmas swaps floating around blogland! This is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! You can ever have enough christmas books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! So excited!!! Now to make my book list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was one of my favorite exchanges last year! Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Signing up now! Nothing like last minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I almost missed this! We'll blame it on the election ;) Signing up now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.