Monday, November 28, 2016

Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

8am
Lincoln's first morning spent on the back porch
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

9am
got dad to pop up the tent
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving
       
10am
the Macy's Parade
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

11am
Thanksgiving breakfast is my favorite kind of breakfast
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

12pm
little brother protests don't deter big sister in the least
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

1pm
sleepy newborn
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

2pm
love snuggles with both of my babes
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

4pm
Happy Birthday, Lizzy! Aria picked out the Christmas hot dog toy...because nothing says Christmas like a hot dog?
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

5pm
cooking dinner and holding the baby
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

6pm
Thanksgiving dinner: duck, potato casserole, honey carrots, deviled eggs, and crab dip. All made by my favorite husband.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | Thanksgiving

15 comments:

  1. Aww so much love! But how you were able to get up and blog this is beyond me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day together and the perfect first Thanksgiving. Chris did an awesome job on the food too! I wish Russ could cook :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving!!!
    I love that Aria is laying on the table watching the parade. I swear Mason lays in the weirdest, most uncomfortable positions for forever and seems happy with it. I just think he's crazy.
    Also, your Thanksgiving dinner sounds amazing!!! And even more amazing that your favorite husband made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And way to go Chris for making all of that for Thanksgiving! Gosh, he is just too cute. I love that photo of Aria holding him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I can't believe you were able to take photos and post them and have a newborn! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh I love it! A perfectly low key day at home with that littlest of ones! I envy you and baby snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day. I love Aria's Thanksgiving outfit. So cute. & Lincoln, I just wanna eat him up! Such cute babes you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, lowkey day! Holidays like that are some of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Thanksgiving wins! And now my ovaries are begging for a baby. So, there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. This was SOOO sweet. I hope you all are doing well and that the adjustment to two is going okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fancy dinner, way to go Chris!!! I love how your tree is up in the background and also impressed. Did you decorate before giving birth?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, teeny tiny babies swimming in pjs are just the cutest. Kudos to Chris for cooking that amazing meal while holding Lincoln. Super dad! Looks like a nice relaxing thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little baby, love it! What a great guy making T-day dinner! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Connor watched the parade for the first time this year and LOVED IT. He woke up on Friday in a frenzy to watch more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm majorly impressed you were able to do this type of post with a newborn! You go, mama! Lincoln looks just like his daddy in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.