Baby Doll Carrier - I received a hand me down carrier the other day from a friend. So, Aria tested it out with her stuffed kitty and thought it was the cat's meow. I had to break her little heart and tell her she couldn't actually have it. I'm thinking one just for her would be a hit!
2. Baby Stella Clothes - Aria's favorite part of playing with her baby dolls is changing their clothes. I didn't even realize Baby Stella had clothes until recently. These even look simple enough for her to do without help, fingers crossed.
3. Magformers - We have a knock off brand of magnet blocks. She loves to play with them but has a really hard time building things because they are heavy and collapse. I've seen little videos of kids building with Magformers with ease on Instagram. Replacing the heavy set with a happy set is high on the wish list.
4. Lincoln Logs - Last year when we went to Disney World for Aria's 3rd Birthday she discovered Lincoln Logs. They have a big table of them in the waiting area for Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge Resort. She loved them and every time we walked through the lobby she begged to go play with them. Mommy is dying to get her a big bucket of them. I remember playing with them on the floor in my uncle's house with a dozen cousins when we visited family in Ohio.
5. Books - One of the few things she specifically asked for this year - books! She could probably snuggle up and read books for over an hour if mom/dad didn't eventually get a dry throat from it. One of her current favorites is all things Pinkalicious, but I'm constantly updating her book wish list as well.
6. Play Dough Tools Set - We've been making our own play dough this year, and it is one of Aria's favorite things to play with. She can play for so long that I can't sit next to her any longer because my pregnancy back has had enough. She's also always asking for new kitchen tools to use with her play dough, so she would love a set of tools just for her play dough loving heart.
7 & 8. Kitchen Accessories - Aria's play kitchen has been a favorite from the start. So, she always likes to get a few new accessories for it and she asked for a whisk this year.
9. My Blazin' Dragon - Aria spotted this dragon in the Target holiday catalog and was instantly sold. It roasts pretend marshmallows, so what's not to love?
10. Bath Pipes - Aria loves bath time and she rarely gets out shy of an hour. Bath time toys are always appreciated. She loves her B Toys Fishing Boat, but has just as much fun dumping water from one cup into another cup. I think she'd enjoy dumping water into pipes as well.