Friday, November 18, 2016

Aria's 4th Birthday & Christmas Wish List!

Children's Christmas Wish List Ideas
1. Baby Doll Carrier - I received a hand me down carrier the other day from a friend. So, Aria tested it out with her stuffed kitty and thought it was the cat's meow. I had to break her little heart and tell her she couldn't actually have it. I'm thinking one just for her would be a hit!

2. Baby Stella Clothes - Aria's favorite part of playing with her baby dolls is changing their clothes. I didn't even realize Baby Stella had clothes until recently. These even look simple enough for her to do without help, fingers crossed.

3. Magformers - We have a knock off brand of magnet blocks. She loves to play with them but has a really hard time building things because they are heavy and collapse. I've seen little videos of kids building with Magformers with ease on Instagram. Replacing the heavy set with a happy set is high on the wish list.

4. Lincoln Logs - Last year when we went to Disney World for Aria's 3rd Birthday she discovered Lincoln Logs. They have a big table of them in the waiting area for Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge Resort. She loved them and every time we walked through the lobby she begged to go play with them. Mommy is dying to get her a big bucket of them. I remember playing with them on the floor in my uncle's house with a dozen cousins when we visited family in Ohio.

5. Books - One of the few things she specifically asked for this year - books! She could probably snuggle up and read books for over an hour if mom/dad didn't eventually get a dry throat from it. One of her current favorites is all things Pinkalicious, but I'm constantly updating her book wish list as well.

6. Play Dough Tools Set - We've been making our own play dough this year, and it is one of Aria's favorite things to play with. She can play for so long that I can't sit next to her any longer because my pregnancy back has had enough. She's also always asking for new kitchen tools to use with her play dough, so she would love a set of tools just for her play dough loving heart.

7 & 8. Kitchen Accessories - Aria's play kitchen has been a favorite from the start. So, she always likes to get a few new accessories for it and she asked for a whisk this year.

9. My Blazin' Dragon - Aria spotted this dragon in the Target holiday catalog and was instantly sold. It roasts pretend marshmallows, so what's not to love?

10. Bath Pipes - Aria loves bath time and she rarely gets out shy of an hour. Bath time toys are always appreciated. She loves her B Toys Fishing Boat, but has just as much fun dumping water from one cup into another cup. I think she'd enjoy dumping water into pipes as well.

14 comments:

  1. Magformers are so awesome!! Cam got some last year and we love building with them. Emmy is getting a mini "ergo" pack for Christmas. A friend's mom is making it and a few other things for her and I can't wait ot give them to her. Aria's got a great list. I hope Santa is good to her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaat? They make baby ergos?? How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I clearly need all of those toys for Annabelle. We have those play cookies, and Annabelle loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bathtub pipes are great! We got them over the summer and they're still a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Magformers look great! I think Stella is getting kitchen supplies too. I'm kind of at a loss for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lincoln logs!!!! I loved those as a kid! And that baby carrier and those kitchen utensils are adorable and perfect for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good list! She has excellent taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lincoln Logs are on Abigail's list too! She wants some so bad! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great list! I love that she asked for books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She totally needs that little baby carrier. She could put that little dragon in it :P. How cute would that be?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want someone to get Connor some Megaformers for Christmas. I think he would LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lincoln Logs are a classic for a reason! What is Baby Stella? The doll brand or what Aria named the doll? Brielana is a big baby hoarder so anything new is always greatly appreciated (you know how that is.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love Magformers over here so I bet Aria would definitely love them too!
    And I almost want to get those cookies for Mason also. The Melissa and Doug ones. He's been SO into helping cooking that he'd get a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a good list! We got Magformers for Reese last year and she likes making little houses :) I know Scott wants to get some Lincoln logs too at some point- I never had them as a kid, but they look fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.