Wednesday, November 16, 2016

38 Weeks (Baby #2)

hump day bump day, maternity picture, pregnancy

How far along - 38 weeks, due November 30th. It's baby month!! (Hopefully...) My OB just told me at my last appointment that his wife is due the same day as me. Maybe we will be labor buddies. She was actually pregnant when I was pregnant with Aria as well, but I was further along. I guess we are pregnancy buddies too.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - A ramen craving hit me the other day, randomly enough. I've made a mental note to add it to next week's menu. I use the term menu loosely, my goal right now is one meal per week. If a breakfast menu was the goal I'd be a winner though. My energy is depleted by 3 or so each day.

Aversions - Nothing.

Best moment - Not getting a progress check at my last appointment. My gosh I hate those. I was curious for the first one, but now I know that curiosity killed the cat. Lesson learned.

Looking forward to - The take home outfits that Aria picked out finally arriving. The first shipment got lost in the mail. I say outfits because Aria couldn't decide between two so we got both. She can pick the winner when the time comes, which I'm so excited about. We have all the essentials now, except the take home outfit. It is driving me nuts, because kind of an important thing to have ready to go. But, it should get here this week. After that this babe can make his arrival any day. Or, even that specific day would be fine with me.

Miss anything - Keeping up with Aria, definitely. It would be nice to be able to read books without my back hurting or sit on the floor to play a game.

Movement - Lots of squirming! And, back to his spot on the left side.

Other pregnancy symptoms - Being uncomfortable. Painful kicks. Not being able to take my pants off easily. Geesh. Some false labor here and there, ouch. Still with the heartburn, but at least it is much better with the papaya enzymes. Not being able to sit on the floor. <- yup, same exact complaints as last week

Aria's thoughts - She got really annoyed when a lady asked if she was getting a baby sister at Target the other day. She wouldn't even speak to the woman after that. It was the perfect blend of rudeness and hilarity. She just turned and walked away, and then complained to me that he is NOT a sister. I was so surprised by her reaction because usually she will talk your ear off if you mention the baby. But, I guess she draws the line at a baby sister.

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's weird being pregnant longer this time around! Praying for baby news soon! I didn't get progress checks with Henry and maybe one with Calvin. Those are not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor gets just as upset when someone calls him a baby or tells him he is cute. He doesn't like either word. It cracks me up how sensitive he is about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going getting so close! It'll be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Baby boy will be here before you know it and cheers to your shots working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be really funny if you delivered tge same day 😂. So stinking close friend. Lets hope he isn't running late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be really funny if you delivered tge same day 😂. So stinking close friend. Lets hope he isn't running late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! Seriously like any day now. You are so so beautiful; pregnancy really suits you well! And ramen... I could go for some of that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Aria! Baby sister, she will have NONE of that nonsense!
    It could literally be any day now. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are so close now!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Dying over Aria's reaction to the baby sister question, what a ham! So excited for Baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's too funny about the baby sister remark. That'll teach that lady to be nosy ;) Fingers crossed the going home outfit arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So close!! Sounds like you guys are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Aria! That is hilarious! Man, she is already a protective older sister. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.