Friday, November 11, 2016

37 Weeks (Baby #2)

baby bump, hump day bump day, pregnancy, maternity

How far along - 37 weeks, due November 30th. It's baby month!! (Hopefully...)

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks...in a red cup!

Aversions - Nothing.

Best moment - Getting the final shot! The nurses all cheered when I came out of the exam room. Wasn't expecting that, haha. Aria doesn't think it is a good idea though. I told her I was all done with butt shots. She said, "Now you get them in the arm?". I said nope I'm all done with shots. She said, "Well, I think you need one every time". Thanks, kid.

Looking forward to - Not being pregnant anymore! <-- I feel like this will remain the same until the end.

Miss anything - Sleeping all night long. I don't think this will be remedied with the end of pregnancy though, but one day...in the hopefully not too distant future this will come true.

Movement - I love when I can feel a little jab and can imagine it being a tiny foot. His butt pushing out is my favorite though. Although, he has switched sides to the right side lately. He has been well settled on the left side for weeks, so I guess he needed a change of scenery.

Other pregnancy symptoms - Being uncomfortable. Painful kicks. Not being able to take my pants off easily. Geesh. Some false labor here and there, ouch. Still with the heartburn, but at least it is much better with the papaya enzymes. Not being able to sit on the floor.

Although, I think I got a spurt of nesting energy. But, it may have stemmed more from necessity. Right now baby boy does not have a room, so no nursery. And, that would be the reason we are moving in the new year. Apparently having enough room is kind of useful. For the time being Aria is sharing her shelves with baby brother's stuff. So, I had to consolidate Aria's things and give her room a nice cleaning at the same time. Then we moved on to deep cleaning the living room in order to put up the Christmas tree! I have zero desire to do anything product today though, so perhaps the nesting energy ran out.

Aria's thoughts - Aria was talking about how she will give me a big snuggle when she comes to see me in the hospital, but she is going to give that baby brother a kiss right away too. I wish I could recall exactly what she said but something along the lines of she needed to give him a kiss and we couldn't stop her from doing it right away. I told her she definitely could do that.

12 comments:

  1. SO CLOSE!!! Hang in there. It could be any day now!
    I CANNOT wait to see Aria and her brother together. It's going to be the cutest thing ever.
    Oh and all the white chocolate mochas in all the red cups!! Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting so close!! You look fantastic. I can't wait to "meet" him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, mama!!! You're almost there!!!!! And sweet Aria...she's going to be a great big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aria's love of her baby bro so much! Congrats on the last shot. That's definitely something you can hold over baby boy for a lonnng time. "Remember that time I got 27 butt shots for you? That means no tantrums. Ever!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking of mama! So close to the end! I can't imagine moving wihna new baby! You guys are rock stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you specified in a red cup. Full term! It won't be too long now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on the final stretch. Hang in there! Before you know it this part will be nothing but a distant memory.
    Moving in the new year? That's so exciting!!
    And, I'm with you - craving the red cup drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so close!! I didn't do much nesting the 2nd time around either. Aria's sentiments are so cute; she's going to love her little brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a cute pregnant lady!! The countdown has begun! Any news about dilation or anything? TMI? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are oh so close!! I am really excited to see your transition from a family of 3 to 4.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeek!! So close! :) You are looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! Peppermint white chocolate mochas are my fav too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.