Thursday, November 3, 2016

36 Weeks (Baby #2)

hump day bump day, belly pictures, maternity pictures

How far along - 36 weeks, due November 30th. It's baby month!! (Hopefully...)

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Not really a craving but I cannot keep out of the leftover Halloween candy. Must get rid of it!

Aversions - Nothing.

Best moment - Not a precise moment, but being so far along. And, only having one shot left. I can't wait to meet this baby boy, but I'd love to not have another NICU baby. Although, I keep thinking about how weird it will be to have him in the hospital room with me.

Looking forward to - Not being pregnant anymore!

Miss anything - Being able to bend over. Even just bending over a bit to reach my laptop is uncomfortable. So, blogging in bed is even less likely to happen these days...which is where I normally do such things. Other things that require bending over...giving Aria a bath, picking things off the floor, putting the Halloween decorations back in their storage box, emptying the dishwasher, and taking clothes out of the top loading washer.

Movement - Tons of it. His favorite spot is with his butt pushing out of my stomach on the left side. That is where he is right now. And, head down!

Other pregnancy symptoms - I am happy to report that the papaya enzymes are little miracle workers for my heartburn. I can finally sleep again without waking up gagging or sleeping propped up at an incline. Occasionally it will flare up a bit but not at all near the level it was before. Now I'm just uncomfortable 90% of the time.

Aria's thoughts - Lots of talk about when mommy goes to the hospital to have the baby. She is ready with her job of coming to visit armed with coffee and sandwiches so she can eat lunch with me. I'm not sure why she picked sandwiches because she doesn't tend to like sandwiches unless you count grilled cheese.

16 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you! You look great and you're getting so close to meeting that sweet boy. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh getting so close!! Brantley was in the NICU for two weeks so it was especially strange taking Holden home after just 48 hours in the hospital. Hoping for the best for your little man! Can't wait to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! And yes nicu is tough!! Prayers that you don't have to go through that again

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in this peachy-pink color. OMG BABY MONTH!!! Im so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh final stretch mama! You got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute!!! Aria already has her meal picked out that she's going to bring. That's so sweet. And you know you will be needing tons of coffee so that's very thoughtful!
    YAY for baby month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Baby Month!! And only one more shot! That's definitely worth celebrating. Can't wait to hear that he's here. :) Thinking of you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! I love Aria's sandwich plan. It's baby month! Yipee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally had my MIL bring sandwiches to the hospital since I missed lunch meat so much. You are looking good girl! I'm now going to be checking your blog all. the. time.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting so close!!
    Hallelujah for papaya enzymes! Who knew?!
    And, I've got my fingers and toes crossed that the little man will be in your room the entire time you're at the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Aria wants to bring you coffee & sandwiches after her baby brother comes. She is so sweet! :)

    Also, I love that dress you are wearing. So pretty!

    Have a great weekend, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting about the papaya enzymes. Wish I'd known that back in my pregnancy days. One more shot, yay for that! Stay in there just a little while longer little guy. Love that Aria is already planning your hospital lunches. She's a handy little helper :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing girl ! How exciting all the experiences with the little one and his fav spot. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you're so close to the end already! Yay for baby boy being head down- that's a great thing! I wish I'd know about those enzymes when I was preggo- I had terrible heartburn too. It was always crazy to me how many things just disappeared as soon as both girls were born. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Getting so close! I love that she is excited to bring you sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek, you are so close to meeting him! And i seriously remember how difficult it was to do bath time towards the end of my pregnancy. It's no joke. Just getting in and out of bed is no joke!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.