Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - October

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - October
"Skeleton on Wheels"

Welcome back to the final month of the Picture Perfect Project. I am joining up with Beth of Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney of Work it Mommy, Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me, Elizabeth of Chasin' Mason, and Desiree of Macke Monologues to encourage you to challenge yourself in 2016 to take pictures daily, monthly, weekly, or any combination under the sun. And, then link-up with us on the 2nd Thursday of each month to share your progress. Challenges are always more fun when you do them with friends.

This is, however, the last link up for the Picture Perfect Project. Thank you so much if you've joined us this year each month, but we've decided to end the challenge this month. With the holidays coming up (and a new baby on the way for some...well, just me) we thought it would be best to take the pressure off linking up. So, if you plan on continuing the rest of the year please do! Feel free to shoot me an email if you post about it too, I'd love to see it (sweetturtlesoup@gmail.com). But, this is the last official link up.

Sweet Turtle Soup

So, let's see those posts one last time! The link-up will be open until the end of the month, so add your link anytime between now and then. You can also share your pictures on instagram or twitter using #thepictureperfectproject.


13 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Crazy how the holidays just snuck up on us. And the end of your pregnancy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this picture cracks me up. Kinsey could pretty much live in her pjs but the girl has a SERIOUS collection of fancy nightgowns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at her hair!! Beautiful!! And why does she look 6??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best caption, haha. When did she get so big though! I can't believe you are so close to your due date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skeleton jammies! Where did you get them? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I just cannot believe how big she is getting & all that beautiful blonde hair...good luck with her when she's older! :)

    Have a great weekend, Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a big girl. The long hair and legs, the big girl bike. She is going to rock being a big sister, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skeleton on wheels such a cute and appropriate title :). She has grown up SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is the cutest skeleton I have ever seen! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Courtney, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join the fun in this fabulous link up. I've loved documenting a year in the life of our much loved gardens. I know there won't be a link up any more but I'm going to write two more posts anyway to finish the year. It feels right somehow. Thank you again for letting me be part of the fun, good luck with your new baby and thank you for visiting during the link up, hugs always x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.