Thursday, October 20, 2016

Photo Every Hour | Oct. 18th

8am
I wish I had this kind of energy right when I wake up...or at any point in the day
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

9am
breakfast
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

10am
a little Halloween crafting
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

11am
reading me a story - she remembered the entire book
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

12pm
having a beenie baby picnic with great-grandma
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

1pm
we caught the last half of Pioneer Woman
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

2pm
lunchtime fun with pretzel windows
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

3pm
watching The Jungle Book - the head resting on my legs just kills me =)
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

4pm
swing, swing
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

5pm
never thought I'd see the day - Loki is snuggled on her lap willingly and loving it might I add
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

6pm
after getting covered in cat hair it was time for a bath
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

7pm
bedtime stories
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

12 comments:

  1. I love this! It's like Day in the Life, but not. She's a busy girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too. Such a simpler take on the DITL posts. Looks like a great day full of lots of little moments that make being a parent and a kid fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts... I really need to try to do one. That picture of Aria in the swing is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real! If we could borrow even just a bit of energy from our littles life would be grand! I love the breakfast photo and her pony tail. She looks adorable with a pony! And the tree & swing – coolest ever. I love that area! It’s quite dreamy. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, the kitty snuggles! Maybe Loki senses another one is on the way and he needs to make some allies before he's outnumbered? And that tree swing photo is gorgeous. What kind of tree is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such crazy long days when you're in the middle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great day! I'm loving that first photo with her hair flying everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your day is a lot like ours. I can't imagine the fun you will be having soon with a little boy in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aria seriously has the best hair! That first photo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her Starbucks water cup and then her Mason jar milk cup for breakfast. Girl after my own heart!
    And Chris with the beer while he pushes Aria on the swing - man after Seth's heart too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. The swing picture is awesome! I love all the spanish moss hanging down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.