Monday, October 24, 2016

34 Weeks and 4 Days (Baby #2)

pregnancy, bump, hump day bump day

How far along - 34 weeks and 4 days, due November 30th. Technically I was 34 weeks and 4 days yesterday, Sunday. I had Aria at 34 weeks and 4 days, so I thought I would take this week's bump picture on the same day. Now I am further along than I've ever been!

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Nothing.

Aversions - Nothing precisely, but nothing sounds appealing either.

Best moment - Hitting the 34 weeks and 4 days milestone! I was a bit nervous all that day.

Looking forward to - The last week or so of October. A lot of festive things planned! I'm excited about it but already tired thinking about it at the same time.

Miss anything - Not having heartburn. It's been even more miserable lately. I finally ordered some papaya enzymes based on Laura's recommendation. Fingers crossed.

Movement - If only he would stop using my bladder as a punching bag.

Other pregnancy symptoms - Other than the heartburn (which is plenty...), mostly just uncomfortable. Slow and tired. 5ish more weeks of this sounds like a lifetime.

Aria's thoughts - I must be looking huge lately because Aria keeps putting her hands on my tummy and saying things like "oh my gosh my baby brother is so big, look at how big your belly is!".

14 comments:

  1. I guess I never realized Aria came so early. Hooray for uncharted territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! So glad you made it passed the time Aria came. :) She is just too cute with what she says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting so close! I bet you can't hardly believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for baby boy being in longer than Aria!! That's great news. The shots are working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I knew that Aria was so early, glad you made it to this milestone! Woo hoo! And yes 5 weeks seems like an eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for passing that milestone! I'm sure today was tough for you but you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting to make it farther than with A! I'm sure that was such a relief to you guys. You're almost there! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for making it past 34w/4d! That's amazing!!
    Five weeks; I've got my fingers and toes crossed that the next 35ish days go by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this week's photo in the corn maze :) And happy that the little guy is still in the oven! :) Those last weeks of pregnancy are definitely the longest ever. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw good - glad you got through the milestone of the day you had Aria! And have you tried peppermint oil for your heartburn? I can send you a sample if you want to try it - it works great on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for getting past that 34 weeks 4 day mark! Hoping little guy stays put for another month. And also that the heartburn goes away. So uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the corn stalks in the background!! Great job making it farther this time around! Brie cooked 8 days longer than Kinsey did but if it was up to her she probably would have stayed in longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!!! You're so close! So exciting for making it further than you did with Aria! Every day is a new adventure now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope the papaya enzymes have helped! And how exciting that this baby is staying put! Keep growing little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.