Monday, October 17, 2016

$10 at Target - October

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

I cheated a bit and did this month's $10 at Target back in September. I couldn't resist the fun Halloween goodies popping up in stores. Plus, I needed to satisfy the candy corn craving. Luckily I only want a tiny bit of those things to last me until next year. Aria's been doing counting pages using them as well. Festive and incentive. The tic tacs and stickers ended up in Aria's pumpkin bucket. And, we just used the pumpkin platter for our rescheduled Canadian Thanksgiving party yesterday!

Here are the goods:
$10 at Target - October

 And, how did we do on the budget?
$10 at Target - October
$10.72! Totally over budget this time, not really even close. But, still under the $10.99 mark so I guess it still counts.

Sweet Turtle Soup


If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on November 21st.


16 comments:

  1. Your $10 Target haul just screams October! So much goodness. I love that pumpkin platter. I never saw it in our store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best haul yet. Perfect for Halloween this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! And i figure you are close enough you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of candy corn, but that Ghirardelli chocolate looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! The chocolate looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how that candy corn looks so good, great and yummy haul.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin spice Ghirardelli?!?! You know how I don't like the PSL, but I just might have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you chose. You definitely got the most for your money. I didn't know Ghirardelli did Pumpkin Spice. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you def. beat me... I was like $5 over... but it was worth it. :) I have some candy corn for counting games with Annabelle as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin spice caramels squares....mind blown.*Grabs car keys, drives like a crazy woman to Target*.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did the pumpkin spice squares taste? I was tempted to get them over the weekend but decided not to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 0.72 over was totally worth those chocolates!!
    And how did I miss those stickers?! We've been on a massive sticker kick around here, and those would have been the perfect touch to the "sticker art" we sent the grandparents this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that pumpkin platter! Can't wait to see all the yummy goodness you guys had for Canadian thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Chocolate? Sounds yum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Candy corn pumpkins are my favorite! I saw a meme or something that said there is no inbetween ground with Candy Corn, its either a little or sick to your stomach!! No truer words ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.