Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week 30 (Baby #2)

Sweet Turtle Soup - Week 30 (Baby #2)

How far along - 30 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - Naps.

Aversions - Whatever happens to give me heartburn. It's a constant flip of the coin.

Best moment - Dragging out the Halloween/Fall decorations box!

Looking forward to - Any coolness to the air that nature wants to give me. I keep seeing fall outfits pop up on social media and it tricks me into thinking that when I walk outside there will be a coolness to the air. There isn't.

Miss anything - Not having heartburn, especially not waking up in the middle of the night from it.

Movement - Tons. I'm waiting for a lopsided tummy. I always thought that was too funny.

Other pregnancy symptoms - The top symptom this week is heartburn and acid reflux. It is awful and keeps waking me up at night or keeps me from falling to sleep. Still tired all of the time. I deep clean the house before I decorate, so my back is not so happy with me about that. Nausea if I wait too long to have breakfast in the mornings. And, the running to the bathroom has really ramped up. Definitely the most annoying symptom.

I had my 3 hour glucose test at the end of last week. I ended up in a wheelchair because I felt just terrible and dizzy. I also forgot to bring the book I made a mental note to borrow from the library. So, I felt just super cool sitting in a wheelchair doing nothing except being wheeled in and out to do the many blood draws. I haven't heard back yet about the results. I'm hoping that means I passed this time. Aria and I made a batch of pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies over the weekend just in case I fail. They are my favorite fall treat and I didn't want to miss out if I ended up not able to have any!

Aria's thoughts - Nothing new or notable this week.

19 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous on you! Everything crossed you passed this blood test. Send that cookie recipe my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The acid reflux is killing me too. I keep waking up from it. Pepcid helps sometimes, but not all the time. Those cookies sound amazing. Recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! It looks so good on you. I had heartburn really bad with Emmy. Ugh! I hope that goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yikes no fun withthe glucose test! Yuck! Hope that all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lopsided tummy was my favorite too! With Marissa my coworker and I would just watch my belly mutate 😂. Hope you get some good naps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lopsided tummy was my favorite too! With Marissa my coworker and I would just watch my belly mutate 😂. Hope you get some good naps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously looking flawless! Pregnancy looks so good on you. And praying that you pass that glucose test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still crossing my fingers that you passes the 3 hour glucose test!!! Hope you get the results soon! But either way, good thinking on making your favorite cookies just in case so you don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that glucose test sounds awful! So sorry you had to go through that :-/ That dress is beautiful. Is it maternity? I remember the heartburn around this stage. Guess that means your baby will have lots of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you passed the glucose test! I've never had to do the 3 hour one but it just sounds awful! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so good! Too bad that glucose test was rough. I hope you don't have any additional hiccups from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress! Sorry to hear about the glucose test. Ugh, I hated that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is super cute. I wish I could send some of our fall weather your way, but we're still in the 80s up here. Boooo :( Acid reflux is definitely not fun. The 3rd trimester is really rough, so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is just gorgeous on you and I am loving your front door wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear about the acid reflux!
    Week 30 was always a huge milestone for me. Single digit weekly countdown from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all, that dress is adorable.

    Secondly, I got excited when I brought out my Fall/Halloween decorations as well this past week. This weekend, tackling the closet & swapping out the Spring/Summer clothes. Awhoo hoo!

    Thirdly, I'm sad that there are no Aria's Thoughts for this week. They are always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel ya on the heart burn... My trigger is pizza - which is super sad because I love pizza (and generally just decide to eat it anyway, haha)! But I definitely pay for it later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that dress you’re wearing! I hope the heartburn and acid reflux take a hike soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.