Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week 29 (Baby #2)

pregnancy, hump day bump day
top - PinkBlush // leggings - Gap

How far along - 29 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - A nice glass of wine.

Aversions - Happy to report, nothing.

Best moment - Aria has taken to snuggling up next to me when she watches a movie now. It's definitely a new thing. She always sat on the rocking chair before for any TV or movie time. I can't get enough of it. Plus, it is easier for me to close my eyes if she is next to me.

Looking forward to - The weekend. Chris started a new job and it has already been the longest week ever because of his new longer hours.

Miss anything - Room to put my laptop on my lap.

Movement - Yup. And, I felt hiccups for the first time! I never did with Aria. Chris felt them too, so he finally got to feel something.

Other pregnancy symptoms - Tired, especially when I have a restless night or Aria needs help going to the bathroom three times in one night. Thankfully three is unusual. Headaches. Bending over is not ideal, or shaving. And, bouts of nausea out of the blue. Also I failed the 1 hour. By a smidgen. So, I get to go back for the 3 hour. Lucky me.

Aria's thoughts - The same as usual. Gives the belly hugs, kisses, and rubs it. Tells every person ever that she is going to have a baby brother. Asks if baby brother is thirsty whenever I get water, or hungry when we eat.

Chris just moved Aria's car seat to the other side of the car and installed the infant car seat behind my seat. More room behind me. Aria is super excited about the idea of sitting next to her baby brother in a few months.

17 comments:

  1. You look great! What is Chris' new job? What are his new hours? Luke got a new job while I was pregnant with Wyatt & while it was great, it was also a headache with insurance. Hope he is liking his new job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Aria snuggles with you!! Sweet girl! Yay for a new job but bummer about the hours. I understand that. My hubby works long hours too and it sometimes makes for very long days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadley used to sit on top of my belly like a chair with I was pregnant with Griffin! And my hubby started a new job 2 months before he was born and the hours are SO long, so I feel your pain!! You look great, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I forgot about the hiccups! I haven't felt them yet this go-around but I'll be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Room to put your laptop on your lap, too funny. You are lookin' good, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking cute lady. I can't imagine Chris working more hours than he already does! Yikes! Good luck, hopefully when he gets the swing of things it will calm down and he won't have to work as much. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God I wish I had known about PinkBlush when I was pregnant. Love their stuff! And your growing baby belly! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so fun! I remember hiccups with all my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo for having to endure another test :( Exciting about Chris's new job!!! Though longer hours are hard to adjust to at first. Aria is already winning at being a big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad the aversions have gone away! Aren’t hiccups the coolest and weirdest thing? I remember the first time I felt them with Mason. But then he started getting them at 3 am every night like clockwork. Fun times! Ha. You guys are on top of things. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiccups were my absolute favorite thing with both pregnancies. I miss them, a lot. How awesome that Chris is finally feeling the movements, too.
    Isn't the installation of the second carseat kind of mind blowing? When the second one went into our car it seemed like things were really getting real.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Aria's involvement. She definitely seems to be the perfect age for becoming a big sis. That sucks about the glucose test. Fingers crossed the next one goes well! I actually skipped mine with Declan. Not eating and waiting for long periods of time in a crowded waiting room with a toddler just never fit into my schedule. Whoops. I can say that now because we both turned out healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for finally getting to feel something. Your getting so close friend and you look amazing 😊. Sorry about the glucose test, that's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for finally getting to feel something. Your getting so close friend and you look amazing 😊. Sorry about the glucose test, that's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that top on you! Super cute. Isn't it weird putting the baby seat in the car again? Feeling the hiccups was one of my favorite things; I kinda miss that. So glad that Chris was able to feel the little guy moving around! You're getting close :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so good!! I remember at this point feeling a bit tired at the end of my work days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.