Monday, September 26, 2016

This Year's Countdown to Halloween Link Up Party Announced!

It's time again for my very favorite blog related event: Countdown to Halloween - 31 Days of Fall Fun Link Up Party! I love to look back on these posts. Give me all of the fall and Halloween fun. I am hoping we will have another awesome countdown this year even with my current state of pregnancy sloth. Fingers crossed!

Just like in years past, I am counting down to Halloween every day in October and then recapping the fun on Wednesdays - October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, and November 2nd. And, I'm inviting you to do the same!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Countdown to Halloween

Write a post on anything you've done to make October a little (or a lot) festive for you and/or your family. It doesn't matter if you do something every day or just one day. It can be anything fall or Halloween related - making pumpkin french toast, picking Halloween costumes, decorating, visiting the pumpkin patch, etc. Then grab a button and link up.

And, the most important part - have fun!

Check out all my Countdown to Halloween recaps from the past three years for all sorts of ideas:
2013 >>> Recap #1, Recap #2, Recap #3, Recap #4, Recap #5, and Halloween Day.
2014 >>> Recap #1, Recap #2, Recap #3, Recap #4, Recap #5.
2015 >>> Recap #1, Recap #2, Recap #3, Recap #4, Recap #5.

It wouldn't be the same without some of my favorite ladies helping me host this year - Nina from The Joni Journey, Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats, and Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Countdown to Halloween, meet the hosts

It is almost as enjoyable for me to read what everybody else has been up to in October as it is to do all the festive things myself. So, I hope to see everybody join us this year in counting down to Halloween starting Wednesday, October 5th! Mark your calendars and start brainstorming ideas, I'm sure you have a few things on your Halloween to do list already.

Don't forget you can also join in on the fun on instagram with #cdtohalloween16!

15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this!! I can't wait to link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, as always. I look forward to this and seeing what you come up with every single year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Part of me feels like it took forever for fall to come back around, and part of me feels like we were just doing this countdown a few weeks ago. Clearly I have no concept of time... Either way, I'm very happy it's this time of year again! I'm with you, reading everyone's posts is pretty much as fun as actually doing the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are all so good about doing such fun things to prep for Halloween. Meanwhile, I just stock up on candy, hide it, eat most of it myself, and then last minute try to coordinate costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow my time to ooh and aah over your activities wishing I had the time to make the effort to do something similar. though i am planning a low key Halloween party this year.. let see how things go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what everyone is up to! I can vicariously live through them and all their fall weather that we aren't getting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!! Or the start of it. Anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your love of Halloween is impressive. So... I need to start the fun on October 1 go through October 31 and share when? I need dates. You know me! I'm a planner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! So excited to start celebrating Fall and Halloween! Now if only the weather would cooperate... 102 isn't going to cut it for all the Fall fun I have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to see what you share! I get so inspired by you and your holiday loving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much fun! Cannot wait to see what you have to share. I love Halloween, it is my favorite holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love! I will definitely be joining in on this one! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for this! I will definitely be joining in on this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very much looking forward to this, this year! :) I feel like last year I missed out because of having a baby and all. I can't wait to see your posts; you always have so many fun things planned!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.