Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Picture Perfect Project: 12 in 2016 - September

photography challenge, one photo every month in 2016
"Baby Dolls"

Welcome back to another month of the Picture Perfect Project. I am joining up with Beth of Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney of Work it Mommy, Stephanie of Wife Mommy Me, Elizabeth of Chasin' Mason, and Desiree of Macke Monologues to encourage you to challenge yourself in 2016 to take pictures daily, monthly, weekly, or any combination under the sun. And, then link-up with us on the 2nd Thursday of each month to share your progress. Challenges are always more fun when you do them with friends.

It must be heading towards fall because there is the slightest bit of comfortable in the air in the mornings before the sunshine hits the porch these days. On this morning Aria brought out her doll and told me all about snakes, because "I know everything about snakes". She's always non-stop talking and babbling away about anything and everything. I love it!

Sweet Turtle Soup

Please link-up any photography challenge you've been working on this year below! The link-up will be open until the end of the month, so add your link anytime between now and then. You can also share your pictures on instagram or twitter using #thepictureperfectproject. And, don't forget the next link up is on October 13th.

10 comments:

  1. Haha I love that she had a baby doll and was telling you all about snakes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture! Sad I missed this one, but Mini Fox's birthday is on Friday and I was going to get my September picture then. Love Aria sitting with the grass in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you just started this project and here we are in September! Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love cool mornings! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been enjoying cooler mornings, too! Fingers crossed things stay that way.
    And isn't this photo just the sweetest little glimpse into what you're very near future will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that an American Girl Doll? Ive kept my Kirsten doll in great condition and Kinsey will occassionally ask to play with her and its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty girl! Her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does she know that snakes have no souls? That's an important thing to know - no limbs, no souls. Tee hee!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I know everything about snakes" haha! Heck she probably knows more than me. All I know is that I don't like them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the contrast of her playing with dolls but talking about snakes. A little bit girly, a little bit wild, all Aria ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.