Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Photo (almost) Every Hour | Sept. 3rd

8am
good morning - somebody slept in a wee bit this morning
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

9am
doughnut date
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

10am
playing with the toys at Target
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

11am
always has to check out the flowers while grocery shopping
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

12pm
helping wrap presents for a birthday party
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

1pm
working on kite flying
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

4pm
getting pretty good at it, just need more wind
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

5pm
completely sweaty from running around with the kite - a bath was necessary
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

6pm
trying to copy her cousin
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

7pm
family dinner at the cousins' house
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

8pm
bedtime
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour

13 comments:

  1. Awww...this is such a fun idea. I love the kite flying photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kite flying photos too. So sweet. Looks like a pretty great day if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is getting so long and curly. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great photos!! I’ve always wanted to do a post like this, but I always forget. Yay for sleeping in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my absolute most favorite ways to do DITL! The little snapshots are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the kite pictures!!!
    And the donut date too of course :)
    Also, I love that she helps you wrap presents. Mason immediately tries to unwrap whatever is wrapped and thinks that it's for him. It's a constant battle! Christmas should be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah such a tough life right? I'd take a bedtime of 8 pm any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless this little people and their desire to fly a kite. Connor hasn't had much luck because it's either not windy enough or he can't move fast enough to use the wind to his advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reese saw someone flying a kite the other day and got SO excited. I bought one for her last year I think and totally forgot we had it. Love your documenting the day like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when you do these types of posts. Aria ran with that kite for a LONG time! Kites are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.