Wednesday, September 7, 2016

28 Weeks (Baby #2)

bump picture, pregnancy

How far along - 28 weeks, due November 30th.

Gender - A little gentleman.

Cravings - All things pumpkin spice.

Aversions - Except pumpkin spice lattes apparently - and I was so excited about them too =( And, warm water.

Best moment - The start of September = closer to my favorite time of the year.

Looking forward to - Getting back my 1 hour glucose results. Fingers crossed I passed this time. With Aria I failed the 1 hour and had to go back for the 3 hour, which I passed.

Miss anything - Less frequent bathroom trips.

Movement - So squirmy. Sometimes it'll startle me when he starts up. And, it is so low most of the time.

Other pregnancy symptoms - I've been feeling pretty good lately. I've had fewer over heated dizzy bouts, and it definitely isn't a change in the weather - sadly. Still tired. Getting some cramps. Can't breathe when I bend over. But, in general less symptoms. Although, I seem to have about one day a month where I just feel rotten the whole day. Better than all the time though.

Aria's thoughts - Another family hug moment. I bumped my head into Chris's clavicle and said ouch. So, Aria said "did he hurt my poor baby?" while she gave my tummy a hug. She kills me.

She still tells everybody we meet that she is going to be a big sister, or have a little brother. Although sometimes she switches it around and says she is going to be a little sister or have a big brother.

And, she loves to rub the belly. Still hasn't felt him though...

15 comments:

  1. Aw, darn about the PSL aversion! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm water like in your baths and showers? Or anything made with warm water? Glad you’re experiencing less symptoms now. I pray they continue to decrease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like PSLs really anyway...too bad you were looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did he hurt my poor baby? Aww. Sweet Aria. She was about to go beat dad up for hurting her sweet baby brother. What a good, protective big sister!
    Bummer you aren't craving PSLs! Personally, I don't like them, but I am excited for all things fall and pumpkin, even if I have to enjoy them in 90 degree temps... CA weather, you can't get me down, I will enjoy Fall if it kills me (or if I over heat wearing a scarf lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the WORST when your cravings end up also being your aversions. I hope you passed your glucose test as well! With Mila, I never had the 1 hour - my doc had me do a 2 hour test. I'm a little worried that I may have failed. My eating habits haven't been the greatest. Fingers crossed. "Did he hurt my poor baby?" So, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a pumpkin spice latte in TWO YEARS thanks to Mabel. I had massive morning sickness during the fall with her and they just haven't sounded appealing ever since. And they were my favorite drink!! I joke that I have PSL PTSD :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Bummer on the PSL aversions. Hopefully its the coffee and not the pumpkin spice flavor. Could you imagine a fall with no pumpkin spice?!?! *said while gasping*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a great moment when other people in your family can feel the baby too! I can't wait to hear what Aria says about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting down to the home stretch here!!! Loving the bump as always! Being pregnant is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on the glucose! I had my birthday the week of the test with Kinsey and was so nervous I wouldnt pass haha. (I did.) Glad youre getting less headaches those are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that glucose test - always a fun one. That stinks that the lattes are an aversion. It's crazy that you're in the 3rd trimester already! Almost in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have my fingers crossed that Aria feels the kicks soon. I can remember so clearly when Marcus first felt Julia kick and his little face just lit right up. It was the sweetest moment!
    Hopefully the PSL aversion goes away soon. It's not really Fall until you have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry about your aversion to PSL. I don't really like them, but it would be awful since you were looking forward to them. I hope Aria gets to feel him kick soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know that I shouldn't have but I giggled out loud about the less trips to bathroom. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, Aria's gonna be a little sister. So sweet!! Fingers crossed you pass the glucose test and the weather cools down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.