Monday, September 19, 2016

$10 at Target - September

Welcome to this month's $10 at Target challenge! It's simple enough to join in - take yourself to Target with 10 bucks of fun money and see what you can find. Then take a picture of your haul and let us know if you came in on budget by linking up below.

Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target
Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

I've been waiting for this $10 at Target for months! I couldn't get myself to Target fast enough when I heard they put out the fall/Halloween goodies in the dollar section. To celebrate our Countdown to Halloween (look for this year's announcement next week!) I like to put a few treats in Aria's pumpkin for her to find on October mornings. Things like Halloween pajamas, a couple new Halloween books, and usually a few random things from Target. This year's haul is probably the most I've ever gotten for her pumpkin. Can't stop myself! And, it was fate when I picked up ten things exactly. Although, I'm not sure yet what we will do with the little pumpkin and cauldron mini buckets. Thoughts?

Here is this month's festive $10 at Target shopping spree:
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - September

How'd we do on the budget?
Sweet Turtle Soup: $10 at Target - September
$10.12! Since I had ten $1 items I knew I would be over after taxes and such, but I also didn't care. Give me all the festive Halloween things! We've been back to Target several times and I would have no problem filling up a cart now that the Halloween section of the store is all stocked up. I just love this time of the year.

Sweet Turtle Soup

If you joined in with us for this month's $10 at Target challenge please link up below. And, mark your calendars for the next challenge link up on October 17th.


22 comments:

  1. I have to laugh because we went to Target a few weeks ago and bought almost the exact same things. I don't know what I want to do with the little pumpkins, but I love them. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those goodies! I need to stock up soon before they are all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and isn't the rule that 10 something is totally acceptable anyways. As for the little pumpkins I am stumped but I am sure someone will think of something great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you made out well!! I think I need to make a trip to Target! My husband would be so thrilled if I went there and only spent $10!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome haul for $10! I love those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!! I love the seasonal items in the Dollar Spot! I picked up several of these same things. I am using the cauldrons for when we “BOO” Mason’s cousins in a couple of weeks. I am putting candy and little treats inside of them. They were too cute to pass up. What a fun $10 shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You killed this month's challenge. I love it, and can't wait to see how you incorporate them all into Aria's Halloween count down. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the dollar spot for seasonal stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the Halloween stuff! I haven't been to Target since they put that stuff out so I'll have to make it there. Lately, the dollar spot has been rockin' it, so I'm anxious to see all the fall things they have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to these posts every month because they are so much fun and as always, you didn't disappoint! Super cute items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like you got some great goodies. I had seen those plate and thought they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy every single thing out of Target's Dollar Spot Halloween section if I could. Did you see the super cute glass :( Halloween milk bottles with straws? Mason would have gotten one if they weren't glass. Can't wait for the link up, you always do the coolest things for Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and me thought a lot alike with our purchases this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I still don't know how you guys do it! Target is my kryptonite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those plates are darling! Can you string up the cauldrons and mini pumpkins and make a banner? Thatd be cute to hang in front of a window or somewhere you need a little decoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pumpkins and cauldrons scream Halloween scavenger hunt! A little pumpkin or cauldron at each clue!
    Also. Can you please just come do holidays at my place for me? I'm pretty sure I've been begging you to do this since the beginning of time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the garland and scavenger hunt ideas for those mini pumpkins/cauldrons! We got window clings too. Fingers crossed Declan doesn't eat them this year. (Wishful thinking...)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love & want all of that stuff you found! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh I love the stuff you found!!! I bet Abigail would LOVE those grow capsules. I should look for those at our store!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those plates are super cute. Soooo wish there was a Target close to where I live. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So fun, I love seeing what you picked out! Also, Target must love these posts because they make all the readers think, "I NEED to go to Target!" Hah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.