Friday, August 26, 2016

Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Another check off on our Summer Bucket List! We aren't particularly big baseball fans, but we thought it would be fun to just check out a local game. Pretty much the only thing on my wish list was to get some type of food in one of those cute plastic baseball hat bowls. And, they had dippin dots you could get in the hat bowl so done and done.

It turned out to be a game that my old high school's band was performing at and doing some sort of raffle too. Aria loved dancing to the music. Our seats were just over from where they were sitting. So you couldn't miss it. Our seats were also right in the sunshine but it didn't take too long for the sun to set. Thankfully.

We enjoyed our dippin dots and half flat sprite. A ball hit a few rows behind us, which was terrifying. Aria had a blast dancing to the band and then figuring out when to clap with songs. Then she made us all cheer whenever one of the players was up to bat. Chants of 'hit it! hit it!' and 'you can do it'. We decided to leave before the end of the game because baseball is only so fun for so long and the air conditioning sounded appealing. Still a fun family outing!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | watch a baseball game
 Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:

14 comments:

  1. This is just such a summer thing to do! But yeah I'm not the hungers baseball fan so I'm like okay yes a few innings and I'm good. Check it off though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky looks amazing! Im wanting some dippin dots now, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about baseball just feel so summery and I love it. I am not a big fan either but I always want to go at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!! This is the one thing we didn't manage to fit into our summer, and I'm so bummed. Baseball games are the best - even if it's just for the food and people watching (and beer)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time!!! We love going to baseball games but mainly we go these days for the food too, since the Angels suck (but I didn't say that out loud). Mason can eat 2 hot dogs by himself and could probably polish off a whole ice cream as well if I'd let him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these pictures! What a gorgeous night! And dippin' dots.... So damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if you didn't stay long you got the cutest pictures. I call that a major win! We are totally opposite - baseball obsessed over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of Aria cheering. I'm so glad that she enjoyed seeing a baseball game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We really like to go to baseball games. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got almost everything checked off!! Even though you didn't stay at the game long it still totally counts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, dippin dots. I haven't had those in ages! We have yet to take Reese to a baseball game- I think going to Miller Park (Brewers) would be a little too loud and intense for her. I don't think I knew you used to be in band- that's awesome! :) I was in band from 5-12th grade - what did you play?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like she had fun! Dippin Dots is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, baseball is only so fun for so long. Mainly until the beer (or ice cream) runs out ;) It is a nice summertime tradition though, and that's cool your high school band happened to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know this post is all about baseball BUT it blows my mind that your hair is down during the Summer in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.