Friday, August 5, 2016

Summer Bucket List | froyo date

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date
We checked this item off of our summer bucket list a while ago. It was Aria's treat for doing such a great job during her first swim lesson back in July. This was her first froyo experience and she was thrilled at all the hands on choices. She picked strawberry, cake batter, and cotton candy for her frozen yogurt and then she and dad filled the top with all sorts of goodies. In the end, she would have enjoyed a bowl full of candy better. She didn't like the frozen yogurt getting mixed together or the goodies mixed in at all. Perhaps she would have liked it better if she stuck with her favorite, strawberry. She even specifically asks to not get the ice cream with candy on top now. Poor kid. I think she ate enough candy from her toppings, and mine, to sufficiently reward her excellent swim lesson though.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo dateSweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date


Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List | froyo date
 Check out the rest of our Summer Bucket List:

13 comments:

  1. Froyo is the best!! I love that it was her treat for swimming lessons. Good idea. Cam loves all of the choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I would get like a flavor in each cup just to keep them separate. I tend to be a bit of a purist as well, no toppings for me. I am OCD about my froyo I suppose :/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so sad in that first picture. Someone did not like froyo. Poor girl. I only like to get one flavor & then load up a couple of goodies on it but not too much so I get her.

    Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for froyo! And so cute that she was sort of confused about the candy and yogurt mixing. My kids love getting to pick their own stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Poor girl, was she traumatized by all the toppings? I feel like kids often want tons of topping and then regret it later. I have personally stuck to very simple these days - salted caramel with salted caramel sauce on top. Boring, maybe? But super good! Yum. I could go for some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavy on the toppings. I like where her heads at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want nothing but chocolate on my froyo. It's a bit over the top but that's how I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, too funny that she didn't like it all mixing! But yay for a good sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, I love froyo. Too funny about the candy getting mixed in :) Kids are so particular about certain things. They know what they like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! XOXO That last picture of you two is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! We have a new Froyo shop in town that we've been wanting to try. We're going to have to make a date of it. Is your blue & white striped bag from Target? If so, I have that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Animal cookies + fro yo = my fave!! There's this cold stone style place near where we used to live that mixed sugar cookie dough and animal cookies together in their ice cream. Best. Combo. EVER! I'm kinda with Aria though, I prefer to eat my cookies and yogurt separately, not all in one bite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.